Shinwa Chemicals ULTRON VX-Octyl.G Reverse Phase HPLC Guard Preparative Column, 15 × 8.0mm, 5um Particle Size
- Column lifetimes have been greatly improved.
- ULTRON VX-Octyl columns have very low variations between lots and display excellent reproducibility.
- ULTRON VX-Octyl columns provide shorter analysis times than ODS columns and can also maintain high separation capacities.
- Volumes of organic solvents can be reduced.
- Because distribution equilibriums can be achieved quickly and adsorbed materials can be eluted easily in comparison with ODS columns, these columns are perfect for gradient elutions.
Global environmental problems are now the focus of a great deal of attention from around the world. We have to protect our earth against atmospheric, water, and soil pollution, as well as industrial waste pollution. In the area of HPLC technology as well, columns capable of performing analyses using smaller volumes of organic solvents will become necessary. Consequently, octyl columns with shorter analysis times than ODS columns and which can also maintain high separation capacities are beginning to take the place of ODS columns. ULTRON VX-Octyl columns possess the necessary characteristics to satisfy such requirements.
We have utilized the highly refined synthesizing technology used to manufacture ULTRON VX-ODScolumns to produce the ULTRON VX-Octyl column
Pharmaceutical compounds, pesticides, chemical compounds, food products, environmental compounds, etc.
Life Test in Acidic Solution