- Acid Corrosive Cabinets
- Arabidopsis Chambers
- Air Compressors
- BOD Measurement
- Bunsen Burners
- Calibration Weights
- Cell Disruptors Ultrasonic
- Cell Manipulation
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Chromatography Columns & Consumables
- Climate Chambers
- Circulating Coolers
- Cold Boxes
- Colony Counters
- Colorimeters and Photometers
- Conductivity Meters
- Density Meters
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Dry Block Heaters
- Freezer Dryers
- Fume Hood Safety Containments
- Glove Box
- Hazardous Storage Cabinets
- Gas Generators
- Heating Mantles & Tapes
- Humidity Cabinets
- Ice Machines
- Kjeldahl Equipment
- Laboratory Air Drying Cabinet or Warming Cabinet
- Laboratory Glasswashers and Accessories
- Liquid Handling Products
- Melting Point
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Mixing and Storage Vessels
- Multi Parameters Meters
- Organisers and Bins
- PCR Workstation and UV Cabinets
- Plant Growth Cabinets
- Pellet Presses
- Personel Protective Equipment
- pH Measurement
- Refrigeration - Refrigerators and Freezers
- Rotary Evaporator
- Sieve Shakers
- Spare Parts
- Specialist Application Products
- Thermal Cyclers
- Toxic Substance Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Ultra Violet Products
- Vacuum Chambers
- Vibratory Feeder
- Water Purification Systems
- Water Stills
- Demonstration Stock
The Laboratory Store understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how it is used and shared online. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits Our Site and therefore (subject to the limited exceptions in section 5, below) do not collect information about you unless you contact us (in which case, see section 4, below). Any information we do collect will only be used in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and Our obligations under the law.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
|“Data”||means collectively all information that you submit to The Laboratory Store via the Website. This definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;|
|“<>”||means The Laboratory Store of The Laboratory Store, Kintail House, Beechwood Park, Inverness, Highland, IV2 3BW, United Kingdom;|
|“User”||means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by The Laboratory Store and acting in the course of their employment; and|
|“Website”||means the website that you are currently using (https://www.thelabstore.co.uk/) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.https://www.thelabstore.co.uk/) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
Scope – What Does This Policy Cover?
- Subject to section 4.3, Our Site does not collect any data from you unless you contact Us via an email link which is included on Our Site. We do not place cookies on your computer, nor do We use any other means of data collection.
- From emails, We may collect your name, your email address and any other information which you choose to give us.
- Our Site automatically collects the following (non-personal) data:
- Your IP Address;
- Your IP Address;
How Do We Use Your Data?
- All personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see section 6, below.
- As noted above, We do not generally collect any data. Where We do (if you email Us, for example), We may use your data as follows:
- [Responding to communications from you;]
- We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
- We only keep your data for as long as We need to in order to use it as described above in section 5, and/or for as long as We have your permission to keep it.
- [Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein).]
- [Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”) (The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland and Liechtenstein). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA (this may be the case, for example, if Our email server is located in a country outside the EEA), We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the Data Protection Act 1998.]
- Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have taken suitable measures to safeguard and secure any data We hold about you (even if it is only your email address).
- [Steps We take to secure and protect your data include:
- Data Encryption
- using Secure Sockets Layer SSL data encryption and Transport Layer Security (TLS) encryption]
- Backup Encryption
- Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held) on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.00. Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or using the contact details below in section 12. [Alternatively, please refer to Our Data Protection Policy]