- Acid Corrosive Cabinets
- Arabidopsis Chambers
- Air Compressors
- BOD Measurement
- Bunsen Burners
- Calibration Weights
- Cell Disruptors Ultrasonic
- Cell Manipulation
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Chromatography Columns & Consumables
- Climate Chambers
- Circulating Coolers
- Cold Boxes
- Colony Counters
- Colorimeters and Photometers
- Conductivity Meters
- Density Meters
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Dry Block Heaters
- Freezer Dryers
- Fume Hood Safety Containments
- Glove Box
- Hazardous Storage Cabinets
- Gas Generators
- Heating Mantles & Tapes
- Humidity Cabinets
- Ice Machines
- Kjeldahl Equipment
- Laboratory Air Drying Cabinet or Warming Cabinet
- Laboratory Glasswashers and Accessories
- Liquid Handling Products
- Melting Point
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Mixing and Storage Vessels
- Multi Parameters Meters
- Organisers and Bins
- PCR Workstation and UV Cabinets
- Plant Growth Cabinets
- Pellet Presses
- Personel Protective Equipment
- pH Measurement
- Refrigeration - Refrigerators and Freezers
- Rotary Evaporator
- Sieve Shakers
- Spare Parts
- Specialist Application Products
- Thermal Cyclers
- Toxic Substance Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Ultra Violet Products
- Vacuum Chambers
- Vibratory Feeder
- Water Purification Systems
- Water Stills
- Demonstration Stock
Ziegra ZBE 30-10 CoolNat Floor Standing Stainless Steel Granular Flake Ice Machine, 30Kg Nominal Production with 10kg Storage Capacity
Widespread throughout the global food and drink industry, the use of flake ice is a vital element in many processing operations. Ziegra flake ice machines are designed and manufactured to cater for the growing applications for flake ice around the world. Each machine features integrated refrigeration, controls and ice maker. The result is a complete packaged unit that is easy to install, requiring just secure connection to utilities.
The ZBE30-10 is a small laboratory machine designed for mounting either under or on a bench. It makes 30kg per day and stores 10kg in an integrated ice storage bin and is a complete packaged ice machine including, ice maker, refrigeration and condenser in one unit.
- Ice level control system included as standard
- Granular flake ice made at optimum temperature of -0.5°C.
- Two sizes of ice flake available: micro and midi, to suit a wide range of applications.
- Hygienic design with a sealed water system
- External water filtration system supplied as standard.
- Designed for continuous operation 24/7
- Stainless steel construction
- No moving parts in refrigeration circuit lowers risk of gas leaks
Compact Flake Ice Machines For Laboratories
A range of high quality ice machines from 30kg to 110kg in capacity with integrated ice storage. A complete packaged ice machine including, ice maker, refrigeration and condenser in one unit
The ZBE30-10 ice machine will be delivered according to CE standards and ready for connection to water power and drain.
- 1 x Electrical flex 3.5 metre
- 1 x Flexible 2 metre water supply hose
- 1 x flexible 2 metre drain hose
- 1 x Small ice scoop
- 1 x Ziegra Single water filtration kit
- Stainless steel frame and panels
- 36 month manufacturers warranty
- Simple installation, requires only connection to power, water and drain
- Output guaranteed at 20degC air and 15degC water
- Includes anti-scale water filtration as standard
30kg / 24 h nominal capacity*
at 20°C air and 15°C water
Dimensions (W x D x H)
400 x 500 x 713 mm
Inside / outside stainless steel 1.4301
Insulation, PU foam
Ambient air temperature:
5°C to 42°C
Shipping dimensions (w x d x h)
0.55 x 0.67 x 1.03m
*according to site conditions. Air temperature, water temperature, water chemistry, air contamination and installation parameters can all effect ice output.
All product, product specifications and data are subject to change without notice
C: Ice bin
D: Electrical cable / plug: Standard UK 3 pin
E: Water connection: ¾ BSP
F: Overflow: 14mm
G: Filter: Ziegra Single supplied as standard
H: Stop valve by customer
J: socket with 13amp fuse by customer
SKUZBE 30-10 CoolNat
Noise level45dBA (3m)
Type ProducedGranular flake ice
ManufacturerZiegra Eismaschinen GmbH
For installation you will need:
• A potable water supply terminating in a 3/4” bsp fitting within 2 metres of the machine location. A minimum water pressure of 2bar and a maximum of 6bar is required, if less than 2 bar you will need to fi t a booster pump, if more than 6 bar you will need to fit a pressure reducing valve.
• A drain at a suitable height for gravity drain within 1 m of proposed machine location, machines on bins require a floor drain underneath the bin, if no floor level drain is available you will need to order an optional drain pump part # ZUK9700011
• A standard 3 pin 240-1-50Hz electrical socket within 1.5 metres of machine location. If you need to order a drain pump (see above) you will need a double socket.
For applications where there is no floor level drain available. Ziegra recommend either a floor level drain or a support frame are used, but if neither of those are possible this is a lower cost option.
Water cooled condenser:
where air-cooling is not possible
Consumption cooling water: 20 litres per hour
E: water supply (ice production)
F: water discharge (eg auto water drain)
O: cooling water in
P: cooling water return or drainage, resp.
Stainless steel support to raise the machine by 40cm, for applications where there is no floor level drain available and the customer does not want to rely on a drain pump.
Also useful if this model is not to be used on a bench to raise it to a more ergonomic height.
Additional Hygiene Options
Hygiene +: Auto water drain
The water tank automatically drains when the machine is switched off, preventing water stagnation during periods of infrequent use.
Hygiene +: Automatic flushing
Auto flushing of system with water, includes auto water drain. Details on request.
Hygiene +: UV sterilization
sterilization of the incoming water supply by mean of UV filter, all incoming water is passed through a powerful UV field on its way into the machine which kill almost all biohazards in the water supply. Slows down proliferation of water-borne bacteria inside the machine during operation.
Sanitiser solution: 5litre tub part # ZUK9700044
Ziegra ice machine sanitiser is an anti-bacterial product designed for both regular preventative use and intensive cleaning operations.
Spare filter cartridge: #ZUK9700040
Standard replacement cartridge for the Ziegra single kit, requires change every 6 months.
Micro Flake Ice
Type: Flake ice (granular)
Temperature: - 0.5°C
Size: small flakes
|Like all other types of Ziegra flake ice, micro ice consists of irregular pieces of ice. In the case of micro ice, these pieces are small, which means there is greater surface area contact with a given product and therefore the rate of cooling is increased. Micro ice is also gentle on delicate products.|
Typical uses for micro ice are:
The small piece size of micro flake ice can be seen in the picture left. The ice held in a hand hopefully provides sufficient perspective, so it can easily be compared with our other ice types. You will find a similar image on the page for each ice type
Micro ice is very searching. When packing a product such as prawns the ice is added to the top, the box is then shaken and the ice finds its way between the product and into every nook and cranny.
Other types of flake ice would just sit on the top, leaving the product below unprotected.
Midi Flake Ice
Type: Flake ice (granular)
Temperature: - 0.5°C
Size: Medium flakes
Like all other types of Ziegra flake ice, midi ice consists of irregular granular pieces of ice. In the case of midi ice, these are wide ranging in size, with a mix of medium sized flakes, interspersed with much smaller pieces, making this ice a good general purpose ice and a good compromise between micro and macro ice sizes.
|The size of the flakes can be seen in the picture on the left, where it is held in the hand.You will find images of ice in someones hand on each ice type page, which hopefully provides perspective, so that a direct comparison can be made with our other ice types|
Ice in storage bins can be kept for several days in a room at ambient temperature, but the ice will remains loose and friable
The most common application for midi ice is for the display of fish in retail outlets such as fishmongers, supermarkets and food service stations.
It is also very popular for packing whole fish and fillets in processors.
Where the ice is to be used for other things such as soft drinks, wine presentation etc, nuggett ice is probably a better option
Macro Flake Ice
Type: Flake ice (granular)
Temperature: - 0.5°C
Size: large flakes
|Like all other types of flake ice, macro ice consists of irregular chips or flakes of ice. In the case of macro ice, these flakes are very large and thick, making this the slowest melting of all the flake ice types.|
Some typical uses for macro ice are:
| Large, thick flakes of Ziegra macro ice are ideal when the longevity of the ice is one of the main concerns.|
It was originally developed for use in the warm climates where the benefits of flake ice were needed but with a larger flake for maximum storage life at higher ambient temperatures.
This has made it a very popular flake type for applications with similar problems in the UK..
The ice is shown in someone's hand to give perspective, when comparing with other Ziegra ice types.
|These images shows how large the flakes are compared to other types. This along with its optimum temperature gives macro ice exceptional storage characteristics. This ice will outlast any other flake type, it will never freeze together and its slightly curved shape means that it does not slide out of the door so readily when the bunker is opened, reducing a potential hazard|