Statebourne Cryogenics 9901137, Small Volume Dispensing System 8, CRYOLAB 50 including Withdrawal Device, Hose and Roller Base
For dispensing into small dewars and flasks.
The following is included:
- Cryolab 50 (50 litres of LN2)
- Withdrawal Device including a 1.2 Meter hose & Phase separator.
- Roller base
1. Easy to manoeuvre trolley.
2. Below PED, so no yearly safety checks required- save on money.
3. Aluminium Dewar so a lighter construction than stainless steel vessel and easier to move. 4. 50% the cost of a stainless steel vessel and will keep LN2 longer.
5. Can be filled by any gas company.
6. Dispense up to 2 litres/minute with limited head pressure.
7. Dispenser fitted with hose and phase seperator.
All Cryolabs are designed and manufactured to the very latest standards and offer strength and durability within a lightweight high-efficiency package.
State of the art super-insulation and ultra-high vacuum techniques ensure unrivalled thermal efficiency and vacuum life.
With a range of storage capacities from 2 to 50 litres and an array of accessories designed to facilitate safe and reliable liquid nitrogen handling the Cryolab Series are ideal for laboratory applications.
DISPENSING SOLUTIONS: The Cryolabs can be fitted with various types of accessories to dispense LN2 for various applications.
- 7 models, from 2 litres to 50 litres capacity
- Dispensing solutions
- Bucket handles (2 to 10 litre models)
- Strong, lightweight aluminium construction
- High thermal efficiency
- Ultra-low evaporative losses.
- Dual handles. ( 20 to 50 litre models)
- LN2 pressure dispenser for 20 to 50 litre models.
- Dispensing systems
- Roller bases available (20 to 50 litre models)
- Unique pouring trolley for Cryolab 25
- LN2 Dipper available for small volume withdrawals.
|LN2 Capacity (litres)||50|
|Evaporation Rate (litres/day)||0.28|
|Static holding time (days)||1781|
|Weight Empty (Kg)||15.5|
|Weight Full (kg)||55.9|
|Neck Diameter (mm)||63|
|Overall Height (mm)||810|
|Overall Diameter (mm)||407|