This meter automatically recognises the probe type (two or four ring) and allows the user to adjust the nominal cell constant. The HI-98188 is also ready to perform all three stages of USP <645> method required for EC measurement of pure and ultrapure water.
Choose from seven memorised standards and obtain up to a five point conductivity calibration. For salinity (% range), HI-7037 standard allows users to make a one point calibration.
Designed for field use, this instrument can be easily operated with one hand and includes a rugged carrying case. With an extended battery life of up to 100 hours, users are assured long operation. The inductive charger can either be plugged into a standard socket with the adapter included of a 12 Vdc source, such as a car's 12 volt accessory outlet.
- Drinking water
- Water conditioning
- Reverse osmosis
- Cooling towers
- Waste water
- Ready to perform all three stages of USP <645> method required for EC measurement of pure and ultra-pure water
- Linear, natural water, or no temperature compensation
- Auto-range from 0.001 µS/cm to 1000 mS/cm (actual EC)
- Memorise up to ten user profiles
- Log on demand and auto-log - all logged data can be transferred to PC through USB port
- GLP features
- Backlit, graphic display
- HI-76313 4-ring conductivity probe with built-in temperature sensor
- Calibration solution
- HI-710042-01 inductive battery charger with power adapter
- Rugged carrying case and instructions