Hanna Instruments HI-2400 Bench-Top Dissolved Oxygen Meter measures and records up to 8,000 samples
PC Interface - Download test results to a computer programmed with HANNA’s Windows® compatible software (HI-92000), directly from equipment via a USB port or a RS232 cable outlet.
Replaceable Electrode – No need to replace the whole meter when the electrode needs replacing. Spare and replacement electrodes are available for this product.
The Hanna HI-2400 dissolved oxygen bench meter measures and records up to 8,000 samples which can be downloaded to computer using the optional Hanna software for later analysis.
The meter features a clear LCD display with simultaneous readout of the dissolved oxygen levels in either mg/L or % saturation and temperature of the sample.
It also features an automatic calibration procedure at 1 or 2 points (at 0 and at 100% Oxygen saturation), and automatic temperature, salinity and altitude compensation to ensure maximum accuracy of results.
The HI-2400 is supplied complete with a polarographic dissolved oxygen sensor fitted with a 2m cable which incorporates a precision temperature sensor.
- Range 0.00 to 45.00 mg/L
- Range 0.0 to 300.0%
- Range 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Resolution 0.01 mg/L
- Resolution 0.1%
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Accuracy ±1.5%
- F.S. Accuracy ±1.5%
- F.S. Accuracy ±0.5°C
- Calibration automatic, 1 or 2 points at 0% (with HI 7040 solution) and 100% in air Altitude Compensation 0 to 4000 m (resolution 100 m)
- Salinity Compensation 0 to 40 g/L (resolution 1 g/L)
- Temperature Compensation Automatic, 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Probe HI 76407/2 with 2 m (6.6') cable (included)
- Logging Interval 1, 15, 30 seconds or 1, 2, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 and 180 minutes
- PC Connection RS232 serial port (opto-isolated)
- Power Supply 12 Vdc adapter
- Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95%
- Dimensions 240 x 182 x 74 mm (9.4 x 7.2 x 2.9")
- Weight 1.1 kg (2.4 lb.)