edge® DO is dedicated to testing Dissolved Oxygen. Using Hanna's latest technology and design, edge® DO can be adapted to suit your working method.
Select from hand held, wall mount or bench top - or switch between them all. edge® is happy any which way! Simply plug in the electrode, then play.
Measurement is simpler, quicker and more accurate than ever.
Results are fast and reliable. Combining high precision technology with the user-friendly dimensions and format of a small digital tablet, edge® is breaking new ground in electrochemistry.
This is a must-have meter for your laboratory.
Cutting-edge design, capacitive touch keypad and an intuitive user interface are just a few of the great attributes that make edge® stand out as the world's first Hybrid meter on the market.
- Clark type polarographic probe with replacement membrane cap
- Ranges: 0.00 - 445.00 mg/L (ppm); 0.0 - 300% oxygen saturation
- Accuracy ± 1.5% full scale
- Calibration at 1 or 2 points 0% and 100% (air)
- Automatic temperature compensation from 0 to +50°C
- GLP data - records date, time, calibration standards, altitude value and salinity value
- Altitude compensation -500 to 4000 metres
- Salinity compensation 0 to 40g/L
- Large 140mm LCD display with clear full text readout
- Capacitive touch keys
- Digital smart electrodes enable edge to automatically recognise and store sensor type, ID and calibration information
- Programmed for basic and advanced modes
- Log-on demand and interval logging
- PC interface via micro USB
- Data download onto USB stick via standard USB
- GLP data automatically transferred
- 2 USB ports
- Easy plug-in 3.5mm connector
- Slim and lightweight, edge can be hand-held or wall mounted with supplied bracket
|DO Range||0.00 to 45.00 PPM (mg/L); 0.0 to 300.0% saturation|
|Resolution||0.01 ppm (mg/L); 0.1% saturation|
|Accuracy||±1.5% of reading (± 1 digit)|
|Calibration||one or two point at 0% (HI-7040L solution) and 100% (in air)|
|Temperature Compensation||ATC (0 to 50°C)|
|Salinity Compensation||0 to 40 g/L (with 1 g/L resolution)|
|Altitude Compensation||-500 to 4000 m (-1640 to 13120') (with 100 m resolution)|
|Temperature Range||-20.0 to 120.0 °C|
|Probe||HI-764080 digital dissolved oxygen electrode wutg 3.5mm connector and 1m cable (included)|
|Logging||up to 1000 records organised in: manual log-on-demand (max. 200 logs), manual log-on-stability (max. 200 logs), interval logging (max. 600 samples; 100 lots)|
|Connectivity||1 USB port for storage; 1 micro USB port for charging and PC connectivity|
|Environment||0 to 50°C; RH max 95% non-condensing|
|Power Supply||5 VDC adapter (included)|
|Dimensions||2020 x 140 x 12 mm|