Nom. speed : 1.666 × 10⁻⁴ m³/s
Ult. Pressure : 7500.00 Pa
Power at Ult. : 110.00 W
The Edwards range of diaphragm pumps offer clean pumping in a lightweight and compact design making them ideal for clean laboratory applications. Pumps can operate independently or as part of a modular system and require minimal maintenance. These are available with pumping speeds upto 2 m3/hr.
Features and Benefits
100% lubricant free, maintenance free and quiet.
Six different pumping capacities and modular expansion the D-LAB can be optimised for any application.
All parts of the pump head in contact with gases being pumped are resistant against aggressive substances (PTFE, FFKM, PVDF).
D-LAB membrane pumps with their chemically resistant Teflon® heads, diaphragms and Kalrez® valves, offer the chemical or pharmaceutical laboratory user a wide range of choice.
The one head, 100 mbar ultimate vacuum pumps are suitable for use with drying equipment or for replacing water-jet pumps, whilst the two head, 8 mbar ultimate vacuum pumps are suitable for rotary evaporation, gas transfer and a wide range of medium vacuum applications.
- The vacuum pumps are gas-tight, 100 oil-free, maintenance-free and quiet.
- High ultimate vacuum and fast pump down time.
- All parts of the pump head in contact with gases being pumped are resistant against aggressive substances (materials: PTFE, FFKM, PVDF).
- New valve system is very tolerant of water vapour and condensates.
- Illuminated switch on pump.
- Overload protection by means of thermal cut-out.
- Compact design with space saving dimensions.
- Changing the diaphragms and valves in the vacuum pumps is a simple procedure.
- The individual system components are easily integrated into one unit which can be progressively expanded.
- The entire unit is mounted on a sturdy baseplate which makes it safe and easy to transport.
- Individual components are easily removed because they all have plug in connectors.
- Additional laboratory equipment can easily be mounted on the groove holding the separator or on the support rods and horizontal bars.
- Rotary evaporation
- Gel drying
- Vacuum desiccation
- Vacuum filtration
- Vacuum degassing
- Vacuum impregnation
- Water-jet pump replacement
- Gas transfer
- Medium vacuum applications
- Oil-free pumping
General Product Information
|Connection Vacuum Inlet Flange||Riffled Nozzle, Suitable for 9 mm I.D. Hose|
|Supply Frequency||50 Hz|
|Power Supply Phase||1-Ph|
|Connection vacuum outlet flange||Riffled Nozzle, Suitable for 9 mm I.D. Hose|
|Supply Voltage||1Ph 230V 50Hz|
|Pumping Speed||5.666 × 10⁻⁴|
|Power Total Rated @50Hz||180.00|
|Power at Ultimate (Quiescent)||180.00|
Operation Conditions - Limitations
|Pressure Inlet Continous Max.||0.100|
|Temperature Ambient Operation Max.||40.00|
|Temperature Ambient Operation Min.||5.00|
|Product Pressure Range||Rough Vacuum 1000 mbar - 1 mbar|
|High / Medium / Rough Vacuum Classification||Medium Rough Vacuum Pump|
|Dry or Wet Pump||Dry pump|
|Vacuum Pump Technology||Diaphragm Pumps|
Country of OriginCzech Republic
Supply Voltage1Ph 115V 60Hz, 1Ph 230V 50Hz
Pumping Speed ( m³/s)1.666 × 10⁻⁴, 3.333 × 10⁻⁴, 5.666 × 10⁻⁴
ModelD-Lab 10-100, D-Lab 20-100, D-Lab 34-100