The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol density meter is designed for petroleum testing applications. This portable tester is commonly used in refineries, fuel terminals, offshore and transportation applications. The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol is intrinsically safe in hazardous testing environments. All wetted parts and the special housing are resistant to petroleum samples and similar solvents. The leak-proof sealed housing is safe against humidity and spills and makes the unit suitable for harsh industrial and field conditions. The SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol is an officially accepted field method for the new ASTM Standard “D7777-12” which describes the “Test Method for Density, Relative Density, or API Gravity of Liquid Petroleum by Portable Digital Density Meter” with a minimum accuracy requirement of 0.001g/cm3.
The SG-Ultra Max Ex Petrol Kit Includes:
- SG-Ultra Max Plus Ex Petrol
- 180 mm Sample Tube
- 2 mL Plastic Syringes
- Luer Adapter 1/4” UNF
- Bluetooth Adapter
- Carrying Case
- Electronic User Manual
- Accuracy: 99.999% accurate, tests density and temperature simultaneously
- User-Friendly: Compact, lightweight, and allows for one-hand measurement, automatic temperature compensation
- Robust & Rugged: Comes with protective carrying case. Measuring cell can be exchanged and replaced if necessary
- Bluetooth Communication: Data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
- Storage: up to 1,024 total measurement results including time stamp and sample ID
- Temperature: Automatic temperature compensation
- 99.999% Accurate, tests density and temperature simultaneously
- User-Friendly Compact, lightweight, and allows for one-hand measurement
- Robust & rugged, comes with protective carrying case. Measuring cell can be exchanged and replaced if necessary
- Wireless Communication via Bluetooth or data exchange with a PC and data export to a printer
- Stores up to 1,024 total measurement results including time stamp and sample ID
- Automatic temperature compensation
|Measurement Range:||Density: 0.000 – 3.000 g/cm3
Sample Temperature: 01 – 40 °C (321 – 104 °F)
Viscosity: 0 – 1,000 mPa
|Accuracy:||Density: 0.001 g/cm3
Temperature: ±0.2 °C (±0.4 °F)
|Minimum Sample Volume:||2 mL|
|Display:||Backlit color with capacitive touch controls|
|Internal Storage:||1024 Results|
|Operating Environment:||-10 – 40 °C (14 – 104 °F)|
|Intrinsic Safety:||EX II 2 G Ex ib IIC T4|
|Power Requirements:||(3) 1.5 V LR06 AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Dimensions:||245 x 103 x126 mm (9.6 x 4 x 5 in)|
|Weight:||660 g (23.3 oz)|
(1) Sample must not freeze in the measuring cell
ManufacturerEagle Eye Power Solutions, LLC
Country of OriginUnited States
Measurement Range:Density: 0.000 – 3.000 g/cm3 Sample Temperature: 01 – 40 °C (321 – 104 °F) Viscosity: 0 – 1,000 mPa
Accuracy:Density: 0.001 g/cm3 Temperature: ±0.2 °C (±0.4 °F)
What is the measurement range of the SG-Ultra Max Plus Digital Hydrometer / Density Meter?
The density range is 0.000-3.000 g/cm3
Does the SG-Ultra Max Plus work with my solution?
The SG-Ultra Max Plus works with a vast range of solutions across many unique industries. The best method to verify if the unit will work with your solution is to compare the Ultra Max wetted parts list with a chemical compatibility chart of your solution (parts list found below):
SG Ultra Max Wetted Parts List:
- Borosilicate glass Measuring cell, pump cylinder
- PP (Polypropylene) Faradex MS002 Housing
- PVDF (Polyvinylidene fluoride) Connection block, bolt
- Viton O-ring
How accurate is the SG-Ultra Max Plus?
The SG-Ultra Max Plus is accurate to 0.001g/cm3 with repeatability of 0.0005
How does the SG-Ultra Max Plus communicate?
The Ultra Max utilizes Bluetooth and RFID.
What is the measurement range of the SG-Ultra Max Plus?
The density range is 0.000-3.000 g/cm3
How long does the SG-Ultra Max Plus take to display measurement results?
Measurement times vary depending on unit and sample temperature. The sample will have to equilibrate inside the measuring cell. This process generally takes only a few seconds but in some situations may take up to a minute
How many measurements does they SG-Ultra Max Plus Density Meter store?
The maximum stored results are 1,024
What file format is the data imported to the PC as?
Data is exported from the SG-Ultra Max Plus as either a CSV or TXT file. This can be viewed using Microsoft Excel or Exmons Ultra Plus software
What is the maintenance for the SG-Ultra Max Plus digital hydrometer?
Precise measurements demand a well-functioning precision tool. The device should be cleaned after each use. The consumable parts of the Ultra Max should be monitored closely and replaced regularly as needed
How often should I calibrate my SG-Ultra Max Plus digital hydrometer?
It is recommended to have the unit calibrated annually