Daicel 17822 CHIRALCEL OJ-3R Coated Polysaccharide Derivative Analytical HPLC Chiral Column, 50mm, 4.6mm, 3µm
The surface of the silica gel is coated with cellulose-tris(4-methylbenzoate)
USP L80 specified packing
CHIRALCEL ® OJ-3R / CHIRALCEL ® OJ-RH is a reverse-phase coated chiral column for polysaccharide derivatives. The surface of the silica gel is coated with cellulose-tris(4-methylbenzoate) for reversed-phase flow. Used in phase.
Inverted series chiral column for CHIRALCEL ® OJ-3 / CHIRALCEL ® OJ-H.
Suitable for the analysis of water-soluble samples, or samples with specific requirements for pH.
Suitable for LC/MS.
Provide regular analytical columns of different specifications, micro-diameter columns with an inner diameter of 2.1mm, and semi-preparative columns and preparation columns with different inner diameters. You can select the appropriate specifications according to the experimental needs.
|Filler particle size||
CHIRALPAK ® OJ-3R: 3μm
CHIRALPAK ® OJ-RH: 5μm
In order to extend the service life of the chiral column, it is recommended to keep the pressure below 30MPa.
|pH value||pH 2.0~9.0 (to avoid using extreme pH values to prevent damage to the stationary phase of the silica matrix)|
H 2 O/Acetonitrile = 80/20 (v/v)
- The use of a guard column is highly recommended for maximum column life.
- Samples should be dissolved in the mobile phase and should be filtered through a membrane filter of approximately 0.5µm porosity. For alkane containing mobile phases, flush the column with Storage Solvent (Hexane / 2-propanol 9:1) when stored for more than one week.
- For columns dedicated to polar solvents, flush the column with the regular mobile phase without the additive.
- When washing is required, flush pure Ethanol for 3 hours. (Columns used with alkane/alcohol mobile phase only).
- Before flushing with 100% Ethanol use 100% 2-propanol as a transition mobile phase.
- STRONGLY BASIC solvent modifiers or sample solutions MUST BE AVOIDED, because they are likely to damage the silica gel used in this column.
- Operating this column in accordance with the guidelines outlined here will result in a long column life
Chromatography HPLC or GC
Particle size (µm)3
Internal Diameter (mm)4.6
Temperature range (°C)5 ~ 40 ℃
pH Range2 - 9
Packing PhaseCHIRALCEL ® OJ-3R