Atago 7781 Pocket Acidity Meter PAL-Easy ACID181 Master Kit for Vinegar, Acid : 0.50 to 12.0％ Measurement Range
This Master Kit is specifically for measuring vinegar and includes everything you need for easy, precise and accurate measurements.The Master Kit comes complete with a scale, 1 beaker, and 1 measuring spoon
|Model||PAL-Easy ACID181 Master Kit|
|Scale||Acid (Total Acidity to Acetic Acid Conversion)|
|Range||Acid : 0.50 to 12.0％|
10.0 to 40.0℃
|Accuracy||Acid : ±0.10％ (0.10 to 1.00％)|
Relative precision ±10% (1.01 to 12.0％)
|Measurement Time||Approx. 3 seconds|
|Power Supply||2 × AAA Batteries|
|International Protection Class||IP65|
|Dimensions & Weight||55(W)×31(D)×109(H)mm, 100g|
Ease of Measurement
Acidity Meter and Brix-Acidity FAQ
- Should I choose an Acidity Meter or a Brix-Acidity Meter?
- We recommend a Brix-Acidity Meter for users who wish to measure both Brix and acid level. If Brix measurements are unnecessary, we recommend an Acidity Meter. If you are unable to find an appropriate model for the level of acid of the fruit or other sample you wish to measure, feel free to contact us.
- What is the unit display (readout) of the acid level?
- A The acid value level is expressed in g/100mL (%).
- Tell me about sample preparation procedures or any measurement tips I should be aware of?
- Sample preparation procedures and measurement tips will differ, depending on the sample. However please use the following as a reference: when measuring acid level with an ATAGO acidity Meter or Brix-Acidity Meter, it is necessary to dilute the sample. If you have any additional questions or concerns please contact us.
Function and Design
Acid0.50 to 12.0％
ManufacturerAtago Co Ltd
Country of OriginJapan