The Ultimate Answer
Digital Differential Refractometer DD-7
This model measures solutions of low concentration up to 2% at an extremely high accuracy level of ±0.005%. It is recommended for such samples as unsweetened tea and surfactants.2 types of solutions – distilled water as the standard solution and the sample liquid to be measured – are injected into the instrument with syringes. By using a standard solution other than distilled water, solutions of higher concentration can also be measured.
The DD-7 measures solutions of uThe DD-7 measures solutions of up to 2% Brix concentration at thep to 2% Brix concentration at the extremely high-aextremely high-accuracy level of ccuracy level of ±0.005%0.005% Brix.
- Measurement is very simple. Inject a reference solution and a sample solution to respective injection ports, and press the Start Switch
- Digital readings eliminate reading errors resulting from user subjectivity.
- Measurement data can be exported to a printer or computer via RS-232C connection.
|Measure low-concentration food and beverages, such as coffee, tea, diet sodas, and herbal extracts.|
|Measure concentrations of sanitizers and disinfectants, such as hydrogen peroxide solutions, at a precision level of ±0.012% or higher.|
|Measure surfactants, anti-rust agents, metal-working fluids, and other industrial solutions at ±0.005% Brix accuracy.|
|Method of measurement||Differential optical refraction|
|Measurement Range||0.000 to 2.000% in concentration (for sucrose solution)
It is possible to measure samples with refractive index up to 1.50 (nD) by reference solution. (Samples must be low in viscosity.)
|Resolution||Brix : 0.001%|
|Measurement Accuracy||Brix : ±0.005 (In the case of measurement of sucrose solution (0 to 2%) at 30°C)|
|Temperature control range||Between 5°C and 10°C above ambient temperature; up to 40°C
*Heating only (no cooling)
|Ambient Temperature||10 to 30°C|
|Power Supply||AC100V to 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions & Weight||36×35×14cm, 6.2kg
(Main Unit only)
|Output terminals||• Digital Printer DP-63 or DP-AD (Optional)
- 0.25% Sucrose (±0.005%) : RE-11025D
- 0.50% Sucrose (±0.005%) : RE-11050D
- 1.00% Sucrose (±0.005%) : RE-11100D
- Low concentration Optional Sucrose Solutions below 2.000% (±0.005%) : RE-172030
- Printer paper (regular) for Thermal printer : RE-8412
- Printer paper (long-term storage) for Thermal printer : RE-8414
- Printer paper for Dot matrix printer : RE-89403
- Ribbon cassette : RE-89402