Atago 2340 HSR-500 Brix Hand Held Refractometer, Brix : 0.0 to 90.0% Measurement Range
Hand-held portable refractometer for Brix measurement of a wide range (0.0 to 90.0%) of sugar content in fruits, beverages, jam, liquid sugar, honey, seasoning liquids, milk, ketchup, water-soluble cutting oil, and in chemical solutions such as ethyl alcohol (ethanol), hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), and sodium hydroxide (NaOH)
|Measurement Range||Brix : 0.0 to 90.0%(3 stage switching)|
|Minimum Scale||Brix : 0.2%|
|Thermometer||Temperature compensation scale|
|Dimensions & Weight||4×4×20cm, 600g|
· 10% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110010
· 20% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110020
· 30% Sucrose (±0.03%) : RE-110030
· 40% Sucrose (±0.04%) : RE-110040
· 50% Sucrose (±0.05%) : RE-110050
· 60% Sucrose (±0.05%) : RE-110060
* Calibration Certificate : Contact an ATAGO representative for details.
· Thermometer : RE-2340-91H
The refractive index of a solution containing sugar is in proportion to its sugar concentration. The model 500 uses this principle, where a transmitting system is applied, to obtain a high contrast in the field of view.
*Verification with the 10% Sucrose Solution (RE-110010), 20% Sucrose Solution (RE-110020), 30% Sucrose Solution (RE-110030), 40% Sucrose Solution (RE-110040), 50% Sucrose Solution (RE-110050) or 60% Sucrose Solution (RE-110060).
EXPLANATION OF ICONS
Icons, for functions, specifications and scales have been added to this catalog