Astell Scientific AMA240BT Autofill Top Loading Compact Autoclave, 63 Litres, Heaters in Chamber, Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz
The 63 litre 'Compact' top loading autoclaves are floor standing self-contained sterilizer units that require no plumbing and operate from a standard single phase power supply. All compact autoclaves are fitted with castors for easy movement.
Available in two versions; they are idea for a medical application, for sterilizing tall items, or in any situation where space is at a premium. ‘Classic’ and ‘Ecofill’ models are available.
|Model No.||Source||Volume (Litres)||Power Supply||Chamber dia x depth mm||Overall Dims wxhxd|
Heaters in Chamber
Single Phase 230 volts, 13 Amps, 50/60Hz
350 x 640
530 x 1040 x 700
Ecofill 'Compact' top loading autoclave:
The ‘Ecofill’ version has an integral reservoir and an in-built 'autofill' water re-circulation system. Once the reservoir is filled, this provides water for up to 15 cycles, and also acts as a collection vessel for condensate and the water that is automatically returned from the chamber at the end of each cycle, minimising water usage.
Classic 'Compact' top loading autoclave:
The ‘Classic’ version requires manual water-fill and during the cycle condensate leaves the vessel via a silicone tube that can be connected to a heat-resistant bottle.
- Self contained design with no installation required - just fill it with water and plug it in and the machine is ready to be used
- No mains water supply or drain necessary
- Fully programmable 5.7" Colour Touch Screen controller
- Five pre-programmed cycles and up to 50 available
- Five password levels to stop lower level users making changes
- FDA 21 CFR part 11 software option available
- USB interface for downloading controller data
- Temperature range of 100°C to 138°C (0.2 - 2.4 Bar)
- Timed/Pulsed Free Steaming
- Holdwarm / Delayed Start feature
- 316 stainless steel electropolished chamber
- Base shelf within the chamber
- Fast action door closure mechanism
- Validation Port
- Cooling Lock
- Over Temperature Protection
- Pressure Gauge
- Calibration and Validation available
- Castor mounted for easily moving the unit
- Optimised for low water and power consumption
- Standard Astell safety features