Our MPA Single Channel Electronic Pipettes feel surprisingly lightweight with a lowered center of gravity and compact design. The MPA Series is operated with a high precision stepping motor and also frees users from expensive external calibration services with simple calibration functions (for both volume and weight) which can be performed in-house. With these features users can be assured of consistent, reliable results and realize uniform pipette operation for both novice and expert alike.
The plunger of the pipette is controlled by lightly pressing a key with the ball of the forefinger (like pulling a trigger), while maintaining all fingers in a natural, effortless grip. No longer will hours or days of pipetting cause pain in your thumb.
- Automatic operation assuring accuracy for everyone at all times
- Calibration and display by either volume (μL/mL) or weight (mg)
- Multiple dispensing (MD) mode with automatic initial volume correction (pre-dispensing)
- Mixing (MIX) mode for homogenizing solutions
- Reverse operation for accurately dispensing viscous samples
- Aspirating/dispensing speeds adjustable to 5 levels
- Easy calibration (adjustment) by yourself – user CAL function
- Accurate pipetting possible with other manufacturers’ tips
ManufacturerAND Instruments Ltd
Country of OriginJapan
Volume Range0.5 to 10.0μL, 2.0 to 20.0μL, 10 to 200μL, 100 to 1200μL, 0.1 mL to 10.0mL