Waysafe SA640 Sample Analysis Enclosure, 50 x 64 x 60cm, used by many asbestos analysis companies
Various options available including a range of filters, 120VAC option and an integral composite aluminium base in a range of colours.
- Ductless – air is filtered and clean air circulated back into the workplace
- H14 HEPA filtration (99.999% efficient)
- Easy benchtop installation
- Low Maintenance
- 2 speed fan
- Spill tray provided as standard
- Lift off front for ease of access
- Fast global delivery
- Protects operator
- Perfect for microscopy and all types of sample analysis including Asbestos
- Can also be used for other processes, media weighing, etc.
- Made to order at our factory in the UK
Sample Analysis Enclosure
At 640mm wide the SA640 (previously Waysafe® 2) has ample space for most types of microscopes, yet is still small enough to fit on a standard benchtop.
A low noise 2 speed fan draws air through our trusted 300 series H14 HEPA filter before returning it to the lab.
The front panel can be easily removed to provide access to the interior for the placing and positioning of equipment. The lower panel has two hand holes for operator access.
|Electrical||230VAC 50w, meets LVD and is CE marked (120VAC available)
|Air Speed||High > 0.5m/s, Low 0.3 m/s (Face velocity)
|External Dimensions||Height 500mm, Depth 605mm, width 640mm (tray dimensions 640mm x 680mm)
|Filter||Waysafe ‘300 series’ H14 HEPA filter 99.999% efficiency @ 0.3 micron
|Pre filter||Fitted as standard (simple low cost G4 trade filter pad protects the HEPA filter from large particles to extend service life)
|Base Tray||Push fit moulded spill tray (see options)
|Base||High impact polystyrene|
|Glazing||Cast Acrylic Glazing|
|Frame||Durable Anodised Aluminium|
|Filter Frame||Powder coated aluminium frame|
|Ancillaries||Rubber seals, durable hinges|