Waysafe GP540 General Purpose Enclosure, 50 x 60 x 54 cm with HEPA Filtration. Ideal for Solvents with Carbon Filter
Various options available including a range of filters, 120VAC option and an integral composite aluminium base in a range of colours.
- Ductless – Air is filtered and clean air is circulated back into the workplace
- H14 HEPA filtration (99.999% efficient) as standard with other options available
- Easy benchtop installation
- Low maintenance
- 2 speed fan
- Lift off front for ease of access
- Fast global delivery
- Protects operators
- Can be used for all types of sample analysis including Asbestos
- Can also be used for other processes media weighing etc.
- Made to order at our factory in the UK.
The GP540 (previously Waysafe® 3) is a general purpose hood which has many uses within the laboratory environment.
A low noise 2 speed fan draws air through our trusted 300 series H14 HEPA filter before returning it to the lab.
The front panel can be easily removed which provides open access to the interior. The base is open to allow easy positioning over fixed or heavy equipment.
|Electrical||230VAC 50w, meets LVD and is CE marked (120VAC available)|
|Air Speed||High > 0.5m/s, Low 0.3m/s (Face velocity)|
|External Dimensions||Height 500mm, Depth 605mm, width 540mm|
|Filter||Waysafe ‘300 series’ H14 HEPA filter, 99.999% efficiency @ 0.3 micron|
|Pre filter||Fitted as standard (simple low cost G4 grade filter pad protects the HEPA filter from large particles to extend service life)|
|Base Tray||Not fitted as standard|
|Base||Not fitted as standard|
|Glazing||Cast Acrylic Glazing|
|Frame||Durable Anodised Aluminium|
|Filter Frame||Powder Coated Aluminium Frame|
|Ancillaries||Rubber seals, Durable Hinges|