- Acid Corrosive Cabinets
- Arabidopsis Chambers
- Air Compressors
- BOD Measurement
- Bunsen Burners
- Calibration Weights
- Cell Disruptors Ultrasonic
- Cell Manipulation
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Chromatography Columns & Consumables
- Climate Chambers
- Circulating Coolers
- Cold Boxes
- Colony Counters
- Colorimeters and Photometers
- Conductivity Meters
- Density Meters
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Dry Block Heaters
- Freezer Dryers
- Fume Hood Safety Containments
- Glove Box
- Hazardous Storage Cabinets
- Gas Generators
- Heating Mantles & Tapes
- Humidity Cabinets
- Ice Machines
- Kjeldahl Equipment
- Laboratory Air Drying Cabinet or Warming Cabinet
- Laboratory Glasswashers and Accessories
- Liquid Handling Products
- Melting Point
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Mixing and Storage Vessels
- Multi Parameters Meters
- Organisers and Bins
- PCR Workstation and UV Cabinets
- Plant Growth Cabinets
- Pellet Presses
- Personel Protective Equipment
- pH Measurement
- Refrigeration - Refrigerators and Freezers
- Rotary Evaporator
- Sieve Shakers
- Spare Parts
- Specialist Application Products
- Thermal Cyclers
- Toxic Substance Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Ultra Violet Products
- Vacuum Chambers
- Vibratory Feeder
- Water Purification Systems
- Water Stills
- Demonstration Stock
Statebourne Cryogenics 9901136, Small Volume Dispensing System 7, CRYOLAB 50 including Withdrawal Device and Roller Base
For dispensing into small dewars and flasks.
The following is included:
- Cryolab 50 (50 litres of LN2)
- Withdrawal Device including Swan neck & Phase separator
- Roller base
1. Easy to manoeuvre trolley.
2. Below PED, so no yearly safety checks required- save on money.
3. Aluminium Dewar so a lighter construction than stainless steel vessel and easier to move. 4. 50% the cost of a stainless steel vessel and will keep LN2 longer.
5. Can be filled by any gas company.
6. Dispense up to 2 litres/minute with limited head pressure.
7. Dispenser fitted with hose and phase seperator.
All Cryolabs are designed and manufactured to the very latest standards and offer strength and durability within a lightweight high-efficiency package.
State of the art super-insulation and ultra-high vacuum techniques ensure unrivalled thermal efficiency and vacuum life.
With a range of storage capacities from 2 to 50 litres and an array of accessories designed to facilitate safe and reliable liquid nitrogen handling the Cryolab Series are ideal for laboratory applications.
DISPENSING SOLUTIONS: The Cryolabs can be fitted with various types of accessories to dispense LN2 for various applications.
- 7 models, from 2 litres to 50 litres capacity
- Dispensing solutions
- Bucket handles (2 to 10 litre models)
- Strong, lightweight aluminium construction
- High thermal efficiency
- Ultra-low evaporative losses.
- Dual handles. ( 20 to 50 litre models)
- LN2 pressure dispenser for 20 to 50 litre models.
- Dispensing systems
- Roller bases available (20 to 50 litre models)
- Unique pouring trolley for Cryolab 25
- LN2 Dipper available for small volume withdrawals.
|LN2 Capacity (litres)||50|
|Evaporation Rate (litres/day)||0.28|
|Static holding time (days)||1781|
|Weight Empty (Kg)||15.5|
|Weight Full (kg)||55.9|
|Neck Diameter (mm)||63|
|Overall Height (mm)||810|
|Overall Diameter (mm)||407|