Statebourne Cryogenics 9901133, Small Volume Dispensing System 4, CRYOLAB 25 including Withdrawal Device and Transport Trolley
For refrigerator top up.
The following is included:
- Cryolab 25. (25 litres of LN2)
- Withdrawal Device including Swan neck & Phase separator
- Transport trolley (Ease of movement)
1. Easy handling of the 25 litre Dewar weighing 26 kg
2. Below PED, so no yearly safety checks required- save on money.
3. Aluminium Dewar so a lighter construction than stainless steel vessel and easier to move. 4. Can be filled by any gas company.
5. Dispense up to 2 litres/minute with limited head pressure.
6. Dispenser fitted with hose and phase seperator.
All Cryolabs are designed and manufactured to the very latest standards and offer strength and durability within a lightweight high-efficiency package.
State of the art super-insulation and ultra-high vacuum techniques ensure unrivalled thermal efficiency and vacuum life.
With a range of storage capacities from 2 to 50 litres and an array of accessories designed to facilitate safe and reliable liquid nitrogen handling the Cryolab Series are ideal for laboratory applications.
DISPENSING SOLUTIONS: The Cryolabs can be fitted with various types of accessories to dispense LN2 for various applications.
- 7 models, from 2 litres to 50 litres capacity
- Dispensing solutions
- Bucket handles (2 to 10 litre models)
- Strong, lightweight aluminium construction
- High thermal efficiency
- Ultra-low evaporative losses.
- Dual handles. ( 20 to 50 litre models)
- LN2 pressure dispenser for 20 to 50 litre models.
- Dispensing systems
- Roller bases available (20 to 50 litre models)
- Unique pouring trolley for Cryolab 25
- LN2 Dipper available for small volume withdrawals.
|LN2 Capacity (litres)||25|
|Evaporation Rate (litres/day)||0.25|
|Static holding time (days)||1001|
|Weight Empty (Kg)||7.4|
|Weight Full (kg)||27.6|
|Neck Diameter (mm)||51|
|Overall Height (mm)||585|
|Overall Diameter (mm)||395|