Statebourne Cryogenics 9901130, Small Volume Dispensing System 1, CRYOLAB 25 including Withdrawal Device and Roller Base
1. Easy handling of the 25 litre Dewar weighing 26 kg
2. Below PED, so no yearly safety checks required- saving money.
3. Aluminium Dewar so a lighter construction than stainless steel vessel and easier to move.
4. Can be filled by any gas company.
5. Dispense up to 2 litres/minute with limited head pressure.
6. Dispenser fitted with hose and phase separator.
|LN2 Capacity (litres)||25|
|Evaporation Rate (litres/day)||0.25|
|Static holding time (days)||1001|
|Weight Empty (Kg)||7.4|
|Weight Full (kg)||27.6|
|Neck Diameter (mm)||51|
|Overall Height (mm)||585|
|Overall Diameter (mm)||395|
- Statebourne Cryogenics 9901062 Cryolab 25, High Performance Laboratory Aluminium Dewars, 25 Litres LN2 Capacity
- Statebourne Cryogenics 9701056 LN2 Dispenser, Liquid Withdrawal Device for Cryolab 20 and Cryolab 25 51mm Neck
- Statebourne Cryogenics 9901063 Roller Base Trolley for Cryolab 25
All Cryolabs are designed and manufactured to the very latest standards and offer strength and durability within a lightweight high-efficiency package.
State of the art super-insulation and ultra-high vacuum techniques ensure unrivalled thermal efficiency and vacuum life.
With a range of storage capacities from 2 to 50 litres and an array of accessories designed to facilitate safe and reliable liquid nitrogen handling the Cryolab Series are ideal for laboratory applications.
DISPENSING SOLUTIONS: The Cryolabs can be fitted with various types of accessories to dispense LN2 for various applications.
- 7 models, from 2 litres to 50 litres capacity
- Dispensing solutions
- Bucket handles (2 to 10 litre models)
- Strong, lightweight aluminium construction
- High thermal efficiency
- Ultra-low evaporative losses.
- Dual handles. ( 20 to 50 litre models)
- LN2 pressure dispenser for 20 to 50 litre models.
- Dispensing systems
- Roller bases available (20 to 50 litre models)
- Unique pouring trolley for Cryolab 25
- LN2 Dipper available for small volume withdrawals.