Shinwa Chemicals ULTRON STR ODS-M Reverse Phase HPLC Analytical Column, 150 × 4.6mm, 5um Particle Size
|Particle Shape||Particle Size||Pore Size||Specific Surface
|ODS-M||Perfectly spherical porous silica gel||5μm||10 nm||350m2/g||15％|
Corresponds to USP number L01: Octadecyl silane bonded to porous silica or ceramic microparticles, 3 to 10 micrometers in diameter.
- The effects of metal oxides are suppressed to a minimum due to the use of highly-purified silica gel as a base material in the STR series.
- STR series columns are durable due to the use of mechanically strong silica gel.
- STR series columns are highly resistant to acidic and basic mobile phases.
- STR series columns are easy to operate and display high levels of performance due to low analytical operating pressures.
- Excellent end capping technology provides sharp peak shapes for basic and acidic compounds, and for samples which form complexes with metals.