- Acid Corrosive Cabinets
- Arabidopsis Chambers
- Air Compressors
- BOD Measurement
- Bunsen Burners
- Calibration Weights
- Cell Disruptors Ultrasonic
- Cell Manipulation
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Chromatography Columns & Consumables
- Climate Chambers
- Circulating Coolers
- Cold Boxes
- Colony Counters
- Colorimeters and Photometers
- Conductivity Meters
- Density Meters
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Dry Block Heaters
- Freezer Dryers
- Fume Hood Safety Containments
- Glove Box
- Hazardous Storage Cabinets
- Gas Generators
- Heating Mantles & Tapes
- Humidity Cabinets
- Ice Machines
- Kjeldahl Equipment
- Laboratory Air Drying Cabinet or Warming Cabinet
- Laboratory Glasswashers and Accessories
- Liquid Handling Products
- Melting Point
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Mixing and Storage Vessels
- Multi Parameters Meters
- Organisers and Bins
- PCR Workstation and UV Cabinets
- Plant Growth Cabinets
- Pellet Presses
- Personel Protective Equipment
- pH Measurement
- Refrigeration - Refrigerators and Freezers
- Rotary Evaporator
- Sieve Shakers
- Spare Parts
- Specialist Application Products
- Thermal Cyclers
- Toxic Substance Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Ultra Violet Products
- Vacuum Chambers
- Vibratory Feeder
- Water Purification Systems
- Water Stills
- Demonstration Stock
Shinwa Chemicals ULTRON STR ODS-II Reverse Phase HPLC Analtyical Column, 250 × 4.0mm, 5um Particle Size
|Column||Particle Shape||Particle Size||Pore Size||Specific Surface
|ODS-II||Spherical porous silica gel||5μm||12 nm||320m2/g||17％|
Corresponds to USP number L01: Octadecyl silane bonded to porous silica or ceramic microparticles, 3 to 10 micrometers in diameter.
- The effects of metal oxides are suppressed to a minimum due to the use of highly-purified silica gel as a base material in the STR series.
- STR series columns are durable due to the use of mechanically strong silica gel.
- STR series columns are highly resistant to acidic and basic mobile phases.
- STR series columns are easy to operate and display high levels of performance due to low analytical operating pressures.
- Excellent end capping technology provides sharp peak shapes for basic and acidic compounds, and for samples which form complexes with metals.
Durability with respect to acidic solution
Changes in the capacity factor and theoretical plate number for diphenyl on immersion in 0.1% trifluoroacetic acid (pH 2) at room temperature are shown below.
Durability with respect to basic solution
Changes in the capacity factor and theoretical plate number for diphenyl on immersion in 0.1M Na2HPO4(pH9)/Methanol = 60/40 at room temperature are shown below.
In general, analytical pressures rise in the case of eluents used in water-methanol systems. Higher analytical pressure drops cause reductions in column lifetimes and excessively long analytical times due to the inability to flow large volumes of mobile phase. In comparison with regular ODS columns, STR ODS-II columns have extremely low analytical pressures and are easy to use.
The figure below shows analytical pressures when aqueous solutions of methanol and acetonitrile are used as eluents.