Shinwa Chemicals ULTRON ES-OVM-3 Chiral Separation Column, 100 × 3mm, 3um Particle Size
- Maximum operating pressure of 30 MPa.
- Can be used in LC/MS systems as well.
- Employs a 3 µm packing material for higher peak resolution and theoretical plate numbers.
- Enables significant reductions in analysis times while maintaining high theoretical plate numbers.
- Enables further improvements in performance with optimization of LC system tubing and flow cells.
- 9 column length and inner diameter combinations available.
ULTRON ES-OVM-3 Lineup
Length x I.D. (mm)
|50 x 2.1||50 x 3.0||50 x 4.6|
|100 x 2.1||100 x 3.0||100 x 4.6|
|150 x 2.1||150 x 3.0||150 x 4.6|
The ULTRON ES series consists of columns designed specifically for chiral separations that employ chemically immobilized protein (ULTRON ES-OVM, ULTRON ES-PEPSIN, ULTRON ES-BSA) and cyclodextrin (ULTRON ES-CD, ULTRON ES-PhCD) stationary phases.
・Pharmaceuticals ・Pesticides ・Organic synthetic compounds