Rocking Shaker

A shaker is a piece of laboratory equipment used to mix, blend, or to agitate substances in tube(s) or flask(s) by shaking them, which is mainly used in the fields of chemistry and biology. A shaker contains an oscillating board which is used to place the flasks, beakers, test tubes, etc. Although the magnetic stirrer has come to replace the uses of shaker lately, the shaker is still a preferred choice of equipment when dealing with such large volume substances, or simultaneous agitation is required

Products: 111 of 11
Show: 40