SGE 092326 ConnecTite Inlet Liners, 95mm Length, (Pack of 5) With Bottom Hole
Spot the Difference in the SGE Lineup!
The SGE inlet liner range aims to make it simple for all gas chromatographers to select the correct liner.
Choosing the right inlet liner and injection parameters can increase peak areas and reduce detection limits by up to 300%.
- Easy to choose - color coded by geometry to simplify your selection.
- Easy to use - contains o-rings so you’re ready to
- Confidence in your analysis - certified deactivation.
Features and benefits
Robust and durable for longer life, less maintenance downtime and reduced maintenance costs.
- ConnecTite liners facilitate maximum transfer of sample to the GC column and inhibit sample degradation by reducing contact with hot metal components inside the inlet.
- A hole in the liner body maintains gas flows in systems equipped with electronic pressure
- ConnecTite liners with a hole near the bottom are ideal for analyses where early eluting compounds may be affected by a tailing solvent
- ConnecTite liners with a hole at the top improve analyses of aqueous samples.
- ConnecTite liners with a hole at the top are also ideal for analyses where compounds of interest elute away from the solvent
ConnecTite liners are recommended for the following sample or injection modes:
- Trace level
- Active compounds.
- Aqueous samples.
ConnecTite available for Agilent, PerkinElmer, Shimadzu 2010, Thermo Scientific, and Bruker/Varian 1075/1077 injectors.
|Injector||Length (mm)||OD (mm)||ID (mm)|
You can trust SGE standard inlet liner deactivation
Every batch of inlet liners is tested for activity using the EPA 8081B method. This standard method ensures that each batch of inlet liners has less than 3% Endrin breakdown. All SGE liners are deactivated with a high temperature (>400°C) gas phase reagent. We validate this quality assurance by including a batch certificate with every pack.
Do you know how to select the right inlet liner for your analysis?
Choosing the right inlet liner and injection parameter can increase peak areas and reduce detection limits by up to 300%.1
Customer research has shown that a significant number of GC users don’t understand the importance of inlet liner selection, nor how it contributes to their analysis.
The enhanced SGE inlet liner range aims to make it simple for all gas chromatographers to select the right liner.
- Easy to choose - Color coded by geometry to simplify your selection.
- Easy to use - Contain o-rings so you’re ready to go.
- Confidence in your analysis - Certified deactivation gives you confidence in your analysis.