Rodwell Phoenix 60 Compact Autoclave , 60 Litre Capacity, 138°C Max Working Temperature
Capacities and dimensions
Model Phoenix 60
- Autoclave Weight 115kg
- Export Case Size 720w x 860h x 1030d
- Overall Dimensions 550w x 790h x 860d
- Chamber Dimensions 350 Ø x 600d
- Water Consumption (typical per cycle) 75ml
- 1L Media Bottles 17
- 2L Media Bottles 6
- Basket Dimensions H227xW245xL578
- Waste Discard Dimensions H227xW245xL578
- Trolley H700xW570xL800
- † Loading Baskets
- † Waste Discard System
- † Fan Assisted High Speed Cooling
- † Condense Collector, which eliminates a drain requirement.
- † Air removal HEPA filter
- † Data Printers & Chart Recorders
- † Vacuum & Drying options
- † Anti Lime scale system
The Phoenix is the ideal compact autoclave for any small scale operation that needs reliable functionality without losing valuable space.
Key Features & Options
- 40 & 60 litre variants
- MP 25 controller
- Robust space-saving design
- Single phase “Plug & Play”
- Caacity of up to 13 x 1 litre bottles
- Phoenix 40 fits on a standard bench
- Integral drip tray
- Grade 316 stainless steel chamber
- Anti door bolt over tight mechanism
- Complete versatility for almost any application
- Option of integrated vacuum system
- The auto fill option requires the purchase of the mounting trolley
- Drying option will require vacuum and auto water dump with a plumbed in drain service and the purchase of the mounting trolley.
- Drain requirement of 150°C, 35Ømm copper pipe at floor level.
- † Sodium Chloride must not exceed a level greater than 500 ppm.
- † Use regular mains water only. DO NOT USE distilled or RO water.
- PED Cat 2 Module B+D Notified Body: British Engineering No. 0040
- Harmonised Standards applied: EMC BS EN 61326
- Community directives applied : Pressure Equipment Directive PED 2014/68/EU (formerly PED 97/23/EC)
- Designed in accordance with PD5500 (formerly BS5500) & BS2646
- Chamber and Door constructed of stainless steel BS-EN 10028-7:316
- ISO 9001: 2008
- CE Marked
The common control system fitted to every autoclave in the Rodwell range. The MP25 has evolved to be one of the finest laboratory instrument control systems on the market today. What sets this system apart from any other control system is that it is totally interchangeable. The same MP25 control system can be used with any Rodwell autoclave, from a bench top to a large square chambered vacuum machine.
Can be programmed and stored by the laboratory Supervisor.
Smart card access system
- Allows programs to be stored and locked off by a supervisor
- Operator cards give access to pre-programmed cycles only
- Available with or without operator smartcard access for operator access
Load Activated Sterilise timer
(On/Off) prevents the sterilise timer from starting until the chamber and load have reached set point temperature.
Free steam timer (adjustable by time)
Holds the chamber at approximately 100°C (without pressurising) for a pre-determined time during the heating period and allow efective steam penetration into the load.
Delayed start (24 hour clock)
Timer option allows the autoclave to be pre-programmed at a pre-determined time so the autoclave completes a cycle just before the lab arrives for work the following morning for pre-prepared warm media.
Adjustable Stay Warm (on/off)
Keeps the chamber warm at the end of the cycle for pourable media. This is adjustable to allow the operator to select the optimum temperature.
Instrument Cycles (programs 21 to 24 only)
Exhausts the chamber at the end of the cycle for dryer glassware and instruments upon completion.