Atago have discontinued and stopped support for the popular In-Line Process Monitors including models
- Atago 3561 In-line Brix Monitor CM-780N
- Atago 3562 In-line Brix Monitor CM-780N-Plus
- Atago 3544 In-line Ethylene Glycol Monitor CM-780N-EG
- Atago 3543 In-line Salinity Monitor CM-780N-SW
- Atago In-line Propylene Glycol Monitor CM-780N-PG
As an authorised UK distributor for Atago we still have User Manuals, Parts, Brochures , however the Atago CM800 Series now is the replacements.
CM-800α-NMP has been added to the CM series of concentration monitors.
Perfect for managing the concentration of NMP (N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone), which is used in the manufacturing process for lithium-ion batteries such as those used in electric vehicles.
What is NMP used for?