Prestige Medical 210004 Classic Extended Gauged Portable Autoclave, 12 Litres, 2100 Series, 126°C, 230V, 50/60Hz, 1250W
|Suitable for liquids?||No|
|Vacuum air removal||No|
|Number of chambers||1|
|Heat source required||No|
|Usable width||0 mm|
|Usable height||290 mm|
|Usable depth||0 mm|
|Usable diameter||210 mm|
|Heating method||Electric (in chamber)|
|Max run temperature||126 °C|
|Automatic door opening||No|
|Temperature and pressure gauges included||Yes|
|Assisted air cooling||No|
|Suitable for laboratory use||Yes|
|Suitable for dental use||No|
|Suitable for medical use||Yes|
|Suitable for beauty/tattoo use||No|
The Prestige Classic 2100 is one of the world’s largest selling and cost effective automatic autoclaves. Sold in 80 countries, it has gained an enviable reputation for reliability, durability and quality. As a commitment to this quality, each unit comes with a Lifetime Guarantee on its heating element and is issued with a test certificate showing the temperature time cycle.
- Mechanical interlock system prevents lid from being removed while pressure remains in the chamber
- Gasket offset device prevents pressure build up if lid is not correctly fitted
- Net weight of 10 lbs and chamber size of approximately 8" x 9" makes the 2100 ideal for most sterilization applications
- Simple 1-step operation starts the fully automatic cycle
- Light sequence indicators show "power to the unit", "cycle in progress", "sterilization cycle complete"
- Electronic detectors turn off power if there is insufficient water charge
- Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) is used to improve performance and reliability
The Prestige Classic 2100 Autoclave offers the most cost-effective solution for the world's preferred method of sterilization.
Steam sterilization eliminates the risk of cross-infection with contaminated instruments and is the only process recommended throughout the world by healthcare professionals including the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Stylish aesthetics and a number of enhanced features compliment today's modern practices and meet the needs of the busy healthcare professional
Sterilising Temperature (°C)126