Precisa ES220A, Series 360 ES, Executive Series Analytical Balances, Maximum Capacity 220g, Readability 0.0001g, Pan Size 80mm Dia with Automatic Internal Calibration
ES 220A. Executive Series Analytical Balance with 220g capacity and 0.0001g (0.1mg) readability with internal calibration (SCS). Manually operated round draft shield. Soft touch keys and large display enable ease of use and shortcuts to applications. Levelling bubble located at front of balance. Round pan 90mm diameter. 3 year warranty.
Series 360 ES
With the 360 series, Precisa is setting new standards in the demanding area of high-end laboratory balances: innovative, hightech instrumentation which includes the latest technical developments, unique performance features, best user-interface and the most modern design to establish the 360 series as the very bench-mark for modern laboratory technology. Those users who will not accept any compromise in their working environment may enjoy the reassuring certainty that for many years they can rely on an extremely accurate laboratory instrument which features the latest technology and renowned Swiss Quality. Day after day
The 360 ES Series is our 2nd range of laboratory balances which provides a complete range from semi-micro (5 place) to 1g readability.
The Analytical balance range has 6 different models – with capacities from 120g to 520g with readability of 0.1mg (0.0001g).
In addition to these features the Series also has:
- Designer based round draftshield operated by small levers on either side of the draftshield housing
- Automatic Internal Calibration (Self Calibration System – SCS) as standard which can be triggered automatically or manually by continuous depression of the Tare key
- Large Graphical User Interface enabling easy visual checks of balance operation, capacity, user log in etc.
- 4 programmable soft keys to enable easy access to predetermined methods, applications or user functions
- Plug in modules for ease of connectivity with options such as Bluetooth, LAN, wireless available as standard
- Compact, small footprint with all electronic modules housed in balance case
- Levelling bubble located on front of balance to enable quick and easy verification that balance level on bench
- GLP/GMP compatibility with features as user log in/administration functions etc. being enabled through menu system
- Supplied with full dust cover as standard to provide protection to display and keys from dust, grease and other foreign contaminants
ManufacturerPrecisa Gravimetrics AG
Pan Size80mm ø Dia