These heated ultrasonic baths are suitable for sonochemistry, degassing and sample dissolution and cleaning of delicate or fragile components/glassware especially where there may be a risk of breakage as a result of manual cleaning. The addition of heaters on this range ensures that optimum operating temperature for maximum ultrasonic efficiency is reached rapidly.
Using high performance piezoelectric disc transducers to ensure consistent ultrasonic activity throughout the tank liquid ideal for laboratory routines. The activity is called cavitation - this is created by pressure waves, which causes bubbles to form and collapse.
Comprising of a high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel tank, with a bright clean finish housed in a durable paint finished outer case. Painted surfaces feature anti-bacterial finish with good chemical resistance. Fitted with side lifting handles for ease of transportation.
Heaters, transducers and temperature sensor concealed under the tank providing a clutter free working area easy to wipe clean.
Wipe clean controls feature bold LED display of actual temperature, adjusting temperature and time and activating sonics.
When a low liquid level is detected a “FiLL” message automatically appears, heating and ultrasonics are suspended. Over and under temperature alarms automatically protect work in the water bath, providing heater cut off, visual message and indicator.
Baths are pre-calibrated at two seperate temperatures for consistent accuracy.
Please note - This ultrasonic cleaning unit has been designed for the ultrasonic treatment of items and liquids only. No alcohol or flammable related items can be used as this is very dangerous.
Featuring bold LED display of measured temperatures in real-time in increments of 1°C, time values in 1-minute increments, “end” message on completion-timed period and "FiLL" message for low liquid levels.
Easy to use splash proof controls, touch keypads for setting time and temperature values with indicators for heating, over temperature alarm and timer. Bold digital LED display.
Thermal cut out fitted in the heater. IP rated clear booted on/off mains switch. Bath fitted with non-slip rubber feet.
The over temperature alarm is automatically set 10˚C above set temperature. When in alarm condition an indicator illuminates with bath water temperature displayed. Once liquid temperature has fallen the alarm indicator clears.
It is recommended that to achieve consistent heating, minimise evaporation and act as a dust cover, preventing contamination when ultrasonic bath is not in use, it should be covered with accessory lid.
This range is designed for intermittent use.
Do not allow items to touch base of the tank, we recommend accessory Baskets.
Power Consumption (220-240V) 300W
Warranty Period 3 Years
Features and Benefits
1. Disc transducers ensure, consistent ultrasonic activity throughout the tank liquid ideal for laboratory routines.
2. Illuminated on/off mains switch.
3. Full use can be made of the bath to provide maximum working area.
4. Totally unobstructed, stainless steel tank.
5. Concealed heater and temperature sensors.
6. Bench top footprint.
7. Fitted with non-slip rubber feet for safety.
8. A 304 spec stainless steel tank gives good resistance to many substances and a clean appearance throughout its working life.
9. Built to latest safety standards and supplied with comprehensive operating instructions and Three-year warranty.
10. A range of accessories available.
11. Easy to clean tank.
12. Each bath is uniquely identified with its own serial number recorded on our product database. Electrically tested for safety at final inspection and a test certificate enclosed in rear of the instruction book.