316 Stainless Steel Graduated Mixing and Storage Vessel, 75 Litre Capacity with Side Handle and Skirt
- Graduations: 5-20/5 = graduated from 5ltr to 20ltr in 5ltr intervals.
|Part no||Capacity||a (mm)||b (mm)||c (mm)||d (mm)||e (mm)||Skirt||Handle||Grad|
Note: In the table above replace the * with '4' if 304 grade stainless steel is required or '6' if 316L grade is required.
A range of stainless steel mixing & storage vessels are available in 304 and 316L grade stainless steel. Vessels can be supplied either plain or graduated and come complete with side handles and skirtband. They have crevice and pit free interiors and are polished throughout.
Lids and mobile frames are available for all sizes of our stainless steel vessels, along with a range of other optional modifications.
Material traceability and quality is what sets us apart from our competitors and ensures customers receive the highest quality goods every time they order.
Note – In the table above replace the * with 4 if 304 grade is required or 6 if 316L grade is required
- Mobile Frames - Ideal for moving vessels smoothly and safely without lifting and carrying. Supplied with 4 castors, 2 with brakes. Available with straight or angled flanges.
- Special Etching - Any combination of letters and numbers can be etched into the surface of any item, e.g. serial number, contents, location. Logos and other graphics can also be etched.
- Graduations - Can be added to items not graduated as standard. Stamped from the outside to maintain crevice and pit free interior. (Note these graduations are normally accurate to +/-3%).
- Add / Remove Handles - Swing, side and bottom steadying handles can be added or removed from standard items to suit your requirements. Bottom steadying handles are often specified where a pouring spout is also specified.
- Hole in Lid - To provide access for tubes, probes, mixer shafts etc. A 25 mm hole with swing-aside cover is available as standard. Other sizes and positions available to special order.
- Material Certificate Number - For 316L products the material certificate number is usually etched into the exterior to demonstrate conformity and provide complete traceability.
- Remove Skirtband - The skirtband can be removed from items that usually have one, to ensure contact between the base of the container and a hot-plate, for example.
- Seals - Used in conjunction with toggle clamps to create a spillproof and airtight seal.
- Toggle Clamps - Available to secure lids. When used with "O" ring seals can provide a spillproof and airtight seal.
- Butterfly Valves - 316L grade. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Bibs - 316L grade. Available to add to ball valves.
- Ball Valves - 316L grade. Available in a variety of sizes.
- Hose Connectors - 316L grade. Available to add to ball valves.
- Pouring Spout - To aid pouring, spouts can be added to our standard vessels and cans. If a lid is required this can be extended to cover the spout. With the addition of a pouring spout a bottom steadying handle is recommended.