Lec Medical ATMDL-LCDGP Advanced Temperature Probe Data Logger, -40°C to 125°C Temperature Range
|Dimensions||135mm W x 24mm H x 21mm D|
|Measurement range||-40°C to 125°C|
|Temperature display on panel||Y|
- -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) measurement range
- Stores over 32,000 readings
- Logging rates between 1 second and 12 hours
- High contrast LCD, with four digit temperature display function
- Immediate, delayed and push-to-start logging
- User-programmable alarm thresholds
- Status indication via red and green LEDs
- Supplied with a Type 2 thermistor probe
This standalone data logger measures and stores more than 32,000 temperature readings over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range with a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F).
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free software.
Data can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for detailed analysis.
The high contrast LCD can show a variety of temperature information. At the touch of a button, the user can cycle between the current, maximum and minimum stored values for temperature. The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery which typically gives two year’s logging life.
Free software available to download
Lec Medical PPGR273UK Control Plus Upright Glass Door Refrigerator, +2°C to +8°C Temperature Range, 273 Litres Capacity
LEC Medical PGR600UK Glass Door Laboratory Pharmacy Refrigerator, 2°C to 8°C Temperature Range, 600 Litres Capacity