Lec Medical ATMDL-HUSB Advanced Humidity and Thermistor Data Logger
|Dimensions||108mm W x 25mm H x 22mm D|
|Measurement range||-35°C to 80°C Relative Humidity = 0 to 100%RH|
|Temperature display on panel||Y|
- -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH measurement range
- Stores over 16,000 readings for both temperature and humidity
- Logging rates between 10 seconds and 12 hours
- Immediate and delayed logging start
- User-programmable alarm thresholds for both temperature and humidity
- Status indication via red/green LEDs
- Environmental protection to IP67
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 16,000 temperature and humidity readings from -35 to +80°C (-31 to +176°F) and 0 to 100%RH range at a resolution of 0.5°C (1°F) and 0.5%RH.
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the free software. Data, including calculated dew point, can then be graphed, printed and exported to other applications for
The data logger is supplied with a lithium metal battery, giving up to three years’ logging life. The logger is protected against ingress from water and dust to IP67 standard when the cap is fitted.
Free software available to download