Lec Medical ATMDL-DTP+ Dual Probe High Accuracy Data Logger with Graphic
|Dimensions||101mm W x 48.5mm H x 30.5mm D|
|Measurement range||-40°C to 125°C|
|Temperature display on panel||Y|
- -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) measurement range
- Stores over 250,000 readings
- Logging rates between 2 seconds and 1 hour
- On-screen menu and graphing to start, stop, review and restart the logger in the field
- Triggered logging mode to start recording data once a user-defined level is met
- High contrast, greyscale, backlit, graphic LCD screen to denote status and alarm levels
- User-programmable audible alarm thresholds with highly visible confidence/alarm LEDs
This standalone data logger measures and stores over 250,000 temperature readings over a -40 to +125°C (-40 to +257°F) range at a resolution of 0.1°C (0.2°F).
The user can easily set up the logger and view downloaded data by plugging the data logger into a PC’s USB port and using the available free downloadable software. Data can then be graphed, printed, and exported to other applications.
The data logger features a high contrast dot-matrix LCD and three buttons to navigate through an on-screen menu. This menu provides the user with access to real-time trend analysis, data summaries, and the ability to start, stop and restart the data logger without the need to connect the data logger to the host PC. Users can reset the maximum/minimum reading using the on-screen menu. This introduces an ‘event marker into the data which can later be viewed in the graphing software (‘Mark Events’ option)and the data file after download.
The data logger is supplied complete with two lithium metal batteries, which can typically allow logging for up to 4 months.