2 models with shaking function and up to 20 litres filling volume
JULABO Shaking Water Baths provide numerous state-of-the-art features for common day-to-day laboratory tasks. For example sloped edges keep water in the stainless steel bath tank even when the bath lid is open.
|Order No.||9 550 322||9 550 323|
|Working temperature range||+20 ... +99.9 °C||+20 ... +99.9 °C|
|Temperature stability||±0.2 °C||±0.02 °C|
|Heating capacity||2 kW||2 kW|
|Usable bath opening
(W x L / D)
|50 x 30 / 18 cm||50 x 30 / 18 cm|
|Filling volume||8 ... 20 l||8 ... 20 l|
(W × L × H)
|70 x 35 x 26 cm||70 x 35 x 26 cm|
|Bath Tank||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
- Working temperature range from +20 to+99.9 °C
- User-friendly operation via keypad
- Bright LED-Display
- Splash-proof design
- Power switch integrated in keypad (patented)
- High-temperature stability of ±0.2 °C or ±0.02 °C
- Dry-running protection with audible and optical alarm
- Warning and cut-off protection for high/low temperature
- Adjustable shaking frequencies from 20 to 200 RPM‘s in SW models
- Convenient bath drains
- Removable bottom plate and shaking insert
- Lift-up bath cover (optional)
- Wide selection of accessories for temperature control of samples
- All wetted parts are made of stainless steel or high-grade plastics
Biochemical research, material testing, enzyme and tissue studies, homogenization, routine laboratory tasks, corrosion tests, fermentation, incubation, blood plasma thawing, temperature tests of food and beverages
PID Temperature control with set control parameters, temperature stability ±0.02...±0.2 °C
Automatic control of operating time
Electronic countdown-timer function for timer-programmed unit shut-down, standby mode after programmed time expires
Highest standards of quality for a long product life.
Development consistently applied environmentally friendly materials and technologies.
11 subsidiaries and more than 100 partners worldwide guarantee fast and qualified JULABO support.
100% testing. 100% quality. Each JULABO Circulator undergoes thorough quality testing before leaving the factory.
Individual JULABO consultation and comprehensive manuals at your disposal.
Around-the-clock availability. You can find suitable accessories, datasheets, manuals, case studies, and more at www.julabo.com.
Country of OriginGermany
Working Temperature Range (°C)+20 ... +99.9
Temperature Stability (°C)±0.2, ±0.02
Filling Volume (L)8 ... 20