- Acid Corrosive Cabinets
- Arabidopsis Chambers
- Air Compressors
- BOD Measurement
- Bunsen Burners
- Calibration Weights
- Cell Disruptors Ultrasonic
- Cell Manipulation
- Chemical Oxygen Demand
- Chromatography Columns & Consumables
- Climate Chambers
- Circulating Coolers
- Cold Boxes
- Colony Counters
- Colorimeters and Photometers
- Conductivity Meters
- Density Meters
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Dry Block Heaters
- Freezer Dryers
- Fume Hood Safety Containments
- Glove Box
- Hazardous Storage Cabinets
- Gas Generators
- Heating Mantles & Tapes
- Humidity Cabinets
- Ice Machines
- Kjeldahl Equipment
- Laboratory Air Drying Cabinet or Warming Cabinet
- Laboratory Glasswashers and Accessories
- Liquid Handling Products
- Melting Point
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Mixing and Storage Vessels
- Multi Parameters Meters
- Organisers and Bins
- PCR Workstation and UV Cabinets
- Plant Growth Cabinets
- Pellet Presses
- Personel Protective Equipment
- pH Measurement
- Refrigeration - Refrigerators and Freezers
- Rotary Evaporator
- Sieve Shakers
- Spare Parts
- Specialist Application Products
- Thermal Cyclers
- Toxic Substance Cabinets
- Ultrasonic Cleaners
- Ultra Violet Products
- Vacuum Chambers
- Vibratory Feeder
- Water Purification Systems
- Water Stills
- Demonstration Stock
Interscience 435 000 Scan® 100 Manual Digital Multi-Function Colony Counter, 0-1999 CFU
|Type of colony counter||Manual|
|Lighting technology||White LED / Dark Field|
|Lighting system||Adjustable LED intensity|
|Counting||Manual (from 0 to 1998 CFU)|
|Counting zone||Adjustable sensitivity of touch surface|
|Adjustable counting beeps||4 sound levels|
|Counting on Petri dishes||Ø 55, Ø 65, Ø 90 and Ø 150 mm|
|Counting on PetriFilmTM||Manual|
|Counting on MC-Media PadsTM||Manual|
|Counting on Compact DryTM||Manual|
|Counting on filtration membranes||Manual|
|Counting on pour, surface, Spiral and circle plated Petri dishes||N|
|Counting on chromogenic dishes||N|
|Data export||Via USB, LIMS, ExcelTM|
|Dimensions (w x d x h)||25 x 33 x 17.5 cm|
|Box (w x d x h)||50 x 40 x 40 cm|
|Gross weight||7.2 kg|
|Voltage - Frequencies||100-240 V~ 50-60 Hz|
|International protection marking||20|
|In compliance with||ISO 7218 and FDA BAM (Bacteriological Analytical Manual)|
|Delivered with: 1 white background plate, 1 Ø 90 mm Petri dish adapter, 1 black marker pen, 1 power cable, 1 USB cable, 1 quick user guide Attention : The magnifying lens is in option (Ref. 435 001)|
Quantity Break Pricing:
|1-4 items||£1315.00 / each|
|5 or more items||£1200.00 / each||save 8.75%|
Scan 100 enables the accurate counting of colonies on any type of media. The integrated USB key enables to export the results to guarantee traceability.
- Counting on Petri dishes (Ø 55 to 150 mm), PetriFilmTM, MC-media PadsTM, Compact DryTM, filtration membranes
- White LED lighting with adjustable intensity
- Data export via USB, LIMS, ExcelTM
Compatible with all types of media
Scan 100is a manual colony counter suitable for all types of media: Petri dishes (Ø 55, 65, 90 and 150 mm), PetriFilmTM, MC-Media PadsTM, filtration membranes... The counting is done by simple touch, and then recorded. You can count from 0 to 1998 CFU.
Surface and pour plate
Ø 55, 65, 90 and 150 mm
Dark Field: the best lighting for accuracy
INTERSCIENCE has designed a long-lasting white LED lighting system. Their design in a circle allows optimized contrast and highlights each colony for a accurate and fast counting. The brightness is adjustable.
Dark Field Technology
The light does not diffuse itself.
The indirect lighting is preciss and the contrast is optimal.
Colonies are easy to count.There is no eye fatigue for the operator.
Touch surface with adjustable sensitivity
Counting withScan 100is intuitive: count the colonies on your dish, the touch pulse is doubled by a beeping sound. Sensitivity is adjustable via the "sensitivity" wheel.
The inclined reading plane and hand rest ensure comfort during the count. An integrated storage space is provided for the counting grids.Scan 100is compatible with all types of pens or markers.
Save time by exporting via USB, LIMS, ExcelTMthe data recorded during the count. This will prevent errors in rewriting results.
Scanautomatic colony counters have3-YEARwarranty (parts and labour) just by sending the warranty card back.
TheScan 100colony counter is used in the food, environmental, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, veterinary and public institutes research.
Which media can I read ?
- Scan® 100 counts on 55 to 150 mm Petri dishes: poured, spread and Spiral Petri dishes
- PetriFilm™, Sanita-kun™, Compact Dry™
Does Scan® 100 count on dark agar ?
- Scan® 100 is equipped with an adjustable Dark Field lighting system. You can then count on any support, light or dark.
What are Scan® application areas ?
- Scan® 100 is widely used in food microbiology, pharmaceutical analysis, medical and environmental tests. It ensures the traceability of the colony counting and allows for great time reduction, making the laboratory work more reliable, comfortable and efficient.