IKA Tube Mill 100 Control Laboratory Batch Mill, 5000 - 25000 rpm Speed Range, 100 ml Max Volume
|Motor rating input||100 W|
|Motor rating output||80 W|
|Speed range||5000 - 25000 rpm|
|Speed deviation||500 ±rpm|
|Circumferential speed max.||65 m/s|
|Usable volume max.||100 ml|
|Feed hardness max.||5 Mohs|
|Feed grain size max.||10 mm|
|Material beater/cutter||stainless steel 1.4034|
|Power-on time ON||3 min|
|Milling chamber, can be cooled with water||no|
|Mill feed can be cooled in milling chamber with dry ice||yes|
|Mill feed can be cooled in milling chamber with liquid nitrogen||no|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||180 x 212 x 300 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 30|
|RS 232 interface||no|
|Voltage||220 - 240 / 100 - 120 V|
|Power input||100 W|
The world’s first patented Tube Mill 100 control is a batch mill with disposable grinding chambers. Eliminates possibility of cross-contamination and the effort of cleaning.
The Tube Mill 100 control accommodates larger grinding chambers with a maximum volume of 100 ml (MT 100) .
The grinding chamber and cover are made of a transparent material so grinding tests can be observed at any time. The mill can be used for hard (Mohs hardness up to 5), dry and brittle materials. It is especially suitable for grinding seeds, such as corn and wheat.
The mill will only start when the hood is closed, making it safe to use.
- Clear and multilingual OLED display (incl. error code display)
- Timer, adjustable from 5s - 3 min
- USB interface (control and document all parameters)
- Interval operation optional
- Infinitely variable speed (5,000 - 25,000 rpm)
- Various operating modes
- Adjustable safety speed and time
- Programmable and storable test conditions
- Reproducible test results
- Touch keypad
- Scope of delivery includes grinding chambers: 1 x MT 40; 1 x MT 100 and 1 x MMT 40
IKA offers generous free warranty extensions if you register your product at www.ika.com/register the warranty period. You can normally benefit from a year of additional services (2 + 1). With some equipment we even guarantee several years of warranty extensions:
- Rotary evaporators and KS 4000 incubation shakers: warranty extension for three years (2 + 3).
- ElectraSyn 2.0,Viscometers, RCT digital, C-MAG HS 7 control and MICROSTAR/MINISTAR digital/control range: extension by a full eight years (2 + 8)!
- For pipettes and calorimeters: a one year warranty plus an additional year following registration (1 + 1).
The free warranty extension can be acquired in just a few clicks at www.ika.com/register.
Speed Max (rpm)5000 - 25000
Useable Volume Max100 ml
ManufacturerIKA-Werke GmbH & Co. KG