IKA ROLLER 10 Basic Roller Analogue Shaker with 10 Rolls, Fixed Speed 30rpm
|Type of movement||rolling|
|Permissible ON time||100 %|
|Speed min.||0 rpm|
|Speed fix||30 rpm|
|Operating mode||continuous operation|
|Shaking table lock||no|
|Rolls, Ø||32 mm|
|Rolls, length||327 mm|
|Working area length||350 mm|
|Rolls, luffing angle fixed||3 °|
|Rolls, max stroke at roll end||16 mm|
|Rolls, changeable, removable||yes|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||380 x 115 x 545 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||4 - 50 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 21|
|RS 232 interface||no|
|Voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Power input||24 W|
|DC Voltage||24 V=|
|Current consumption||1000 mA|
Roller shaker with 10 rolls provides smooth rocking and rolling action at a fixed speed. Used for mixing blood samples, solid and liquid suspensions and viscous samples. The unit can be used with all conventional tubes and cylindrical bottles. Easily removable attachments provide for quick cleaning in case of sample spills.
- Usable at 4 to 50 °C in incubators
- Suitable for continuous operation
- Removable rolls enable shaking of larger tubes
- Easy operation with touch keypad
- Shaking diameter: 24,5 mm (height)
- Speed range: 30 rpm (fixed)
IKA offers generous free warranty extensions if you register your product at www.ika.com/register the warranty period. You can normally benefit from a year of additional services (2 + 1). With some equipment we even guarantee several years of warranty extensions:
- Rotary evaporators and KS 4000 incubation shakers: warranty extension for three years (2 + 3).
- ElectraSyn 2.0,Viscometers, RCT digital, C-MAG HS 7 control and MICROSTAR/MINISTAR digital/control range: extension by a full eight years (2 + 8)!
- For pipettes and calorimeters: a one year warranty plus an additional year following registration (1 + 1).
The free warranty extension can be acquired in just a few clicks at www.ika.com/register.
Number of Rolls10
Dimensions (W x H x D) mm545 x 115 x 380mm
ManufacturerIKA-Werke GmbH & Co. KG