IKA Lab Dancer Test Tube Shakers, 2800 rpm Fixed Speed
|Type of movement||orbital|
|Shaker diameter||4.5 mm|
|Permissible shaking weight (incl. attachment)||0.1 kg|
|Motor rating input||1.2 W|
|Motor rating output||0.8 W|
|Permissible ON time||100 %|
|Speed fix||2800 rpm|
|Shaking table lock||no|
|Working with microtiter plates||no|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||100 x 70 x 100 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 40|
|Voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Power input||30 W|
Attractively designed, test tube shaker. Designed for mixing small test samples with a touch function.
- Small, compact and reliable
- For small containers up to 30 mm in diameter, e.g. test tubes, centrifuge tubes, Eppendorf beakers
- Fixed speed (2800 rpm)
- Excellent mixing action
- The upper casing and the test tube surface are made from inert plastic. The bottom section is a coated, zinc die-casting
- Includes light 12 V power pack set
IKA offers generous free warranty extensions if you register your product at www.ika.com/register the warranty period. You can normally benefit from a year of additional services (2 + 1). With some equipment we even guarantee several years of warranty extensions:
- Rotary evaporators and KS 4000 incubation shakers: warranty extension for three years (2 + 3).
- ElectraSyn 2.0,Viscometers, RCT digital, C-MAG HS 7 control and MICROSTAR/MINISTAR digital/control range: extension by a full eight years (2 + 8)!
- For pipettes and calorimeters: a one year warranty plus an additional year following registration (1 + 1).
The free warranty extension can be acquired in just a few clicks at www.ika.com/register.
Capacity (Kg)0.1 kg
Speed (rpm)2800 rpm
Orbit (mm)4.5 mm
ManufacturerIKA-Werke GmbH & Co. KG