IKA C-MAG HP 7 Ceramic Glass Hotplate, 50 - 500 °C Temperature Range, 10 Litres Capacity
|Number of heating points||1|
|Heat output||1000 W|
|Heating temperature range||50 - 500 °C|
|Heat control||Turning knob|
|Connection for ext. temperature sensor||ETS-D5|
|Volume max.||10 l|
|Heating rate heating plate||5 K/min|
|Set-up plate material||ceramic|
|Set-up plate dimensions||180 x 180 mm|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||220 x 105 x 330 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 21|
|Voltage||230 / 120 / 100 V|
|Power input||1005 W|
Hotplate made of ceramic glass which offers excellent chemical resistance.
- Fixed safety circuit of 550 °C
- Hot Top indicator >> hot surface warning to prevent burns!!
- Exact temperature setting via digital display (LED)
- Bushing according to DIN 12878 for connecting a contact thermometer, e.g. ETS-D5, enables precise temperature control
- Digital error code display
- Elevated control panel for protection against leaking liquids
IKA offers generous free warranty extensions if you register your product at www.ika.com/register the warranty period. You can normally benefit from a year of additional services (2 + 1). With some equipment we even guarantee several years of warranty extensions:
- Rotary evaporators and KS 4000 incubation shakers: warranty extension for three years (2 + 3).
- ElectraSyn 2.0,Viscometers, RCT digital, C-MAG HS 7 control and MICROSTAR/MINISTAR digital/control range: extension by a full eight years (2 + 8)!
- For pipettes and calorimeters: a one year warranty plus an additional year following registration (1 + 1).
The free warranty extension can be acquired in just a few clicks at www.ika.com/register.
Maximum Temperature °C500°C
Plate Dimensions (mm)100 x 100
ManufacturerIKA-Werke GmbH & Co. KG