IKA A10 Basic Batch Grinding Mill, for up to 50ml Sample Volume, Max Speed 25000 rpm
|Motor rating input||300 W|
|Motor rating output||240 W|
|Speed max.||25000 rpm|
|Speed deviation||500 ±rpm|
|Circumferential speed max.||73 m/s|
|Usable volume max.||50 ml|
|Feed hardness max.||5 Mohs|
|Feed grain size max.||6 mm|
|Material beater/cutter||stainless steel 1.4034|
|Material milling chamber||stainless steel 1.4301|
|Power-on time ON||5 min|
|Power-om time OFF||10 min|
|Milling chamber, can be cooled with water||yes|
|Mill feed can be cooled in milling chamber with dry ice||yes|
|Mill feed can be cooled in milling chamber with liquid nitrogen||no|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||130 x 250 x 145 mm|
|Permissible ambient temperature||5 - 40 °C|
|Permissible relative humidity||80 %|
|Protection class according to DIN EN 60529||IP 41|
|RS 232 interface||no|
|Voltage||220 - 240 V|
|Power input||300 W|
The redesigned batch mill grinds hard, brittle, soft and fibrous materials for volumes up to 50 ml. Because samples may be embrittled directly in the grinding chamber; tough, oily and aqueous samples can also be grinded.
The development of the mill placed particular emphasis on safety. The mill will only start when the lid is closed and can only be opened at standstill. A quick stop feature further increases the safety of the user.
Test results of the new A 10 basic are comparable with the ones of the previous model A 10, due to the same grinding chamber, cutter geometrics and speed.
The new mill A 10 basic offers the following features:
- Digital timer
- Counter: Display of grinding time
- Interval function
- Brushless motor for long service life and low noise level
- Integrated cooling connections
- Error code display
- Simple handling with keypads
- Easily exchangeable beater/cutter for a variety of applications
- Grinding chamber reduction for small sample sizes and stainless steel cutter A 10.1 included with delivery
- Bayonet lock for lid to enable simple and safe locking
IKA offers generous free warranty extensions if you register your product at www.ika.com/register the warranty period. You can normally benefit from a year of additional services (2 + 1). With some equipment we even guarantee several years of warranty extensions:
- Rotary evaporators and KS 4000 incubation shakers: warranty extension for three years (2 + 3).
- ElectraSyn 2.0,Viscometers, RCT digital, C-MAG HS 7 control and MICROSTAR/MINISTAR digital/control range: extension by a full eight years (2 + 8)!
- For pipettes and calorimeters: a one year warranty plus an additional year following registration (1 + 1).
The free warranty extension can be acquired in just a few clicks at www.ika.com/register.
Speed Max (rpm)25000
Useable Volume Max50 ml