Grant Instruments QBH2 Digital Dry Block Heater, Ambient +5 to 200°C holds 2 Interchangeable Block, 120 or 230V
|Dimensions (h x d x w)||120 x 295 x 200mm|
|Temperature range @37°C||Ambient +5 to 200°C|
|Uniformity within the block @37°C||0.1±ºC|
|Uniformity across similar blocks @37°C||0.2±ºC|
|Heat up time 25ºC to 100ºC||15 minutes|
|Three programmable temperature/ time segments plus end-of-program segments||•|
|Reaction timer, with audible buzzer||1 to 999 minutes|
|Function timer for delay of heater start-up/switch-off||Up to 72 hours|
|Two-point calibration of internal and external probes||•|
|High/low temperature alarms, settable to within 0.5ºC of set temperature||•|
|Fault indication display||•|
|Extraction tool for easy and safe block removal||•|
|Heater power - 230V||300W|
|Heater power - 120V||200W|
|Supply voltage||120 or 230V|
A versatile general purpose system with two removable/interchangeable blocks and a comprehensive specification to suit most dry block heating applications in the laboratory.
- Temperature range ambient +5ºC to 130ºC, with rapid heat-up time
- Stability: ±0.1ºC
- Uniformity: ±0.1ºC
- Digital temperature control for optimal precision
- Range of convenient features including alarms, single and dual point calibration, programmed start/stop, ‘offset’ for known sample temperature variation and choice of external or internal probes
- External probe available for accurate in-sample or in-block temperature control
- Includes block removal tool for easy and safe removal of blocks.
A source of precision temperature control for general, routing applications and sensitive analytical procedures including enzyme digestions, enzyme activity studies and nucleid acid hybridisations.
* Offer valid on new orders only. UK Only. Offer can be claimed through an official quotation only. Offer cannot be claimed in conjunction with any other promotion. Standard delivery terms and conditions apply. Offer only available on products stated in the promotion. For further information, contact Grant Instruments or your regional sales manager.
- High power heater for fast heat-up – 25ºC to 100ºC in only 15 minutes.
- Simple-to-use rotor plus two keys provide access to the interactive interface for fast, accurate set-up and use
- Clear digital display – easy to read from a distance for instant reassurance
- Convenient timer facility, with audible buzzer, for reaction timing and function timing, e.g. delayed heater switch-on/turn-off
- Wide range of interchangeable blocks enables you to mix and match sample tubes as desired – extraction tool supplied as standard for easy and safe removal of blocks.
- Optional safety cover – protects samples from contamination and users from accidental contact with hot blocks
- Overtemperature cut-out protects your samples and your workplace
- High quality, robust construction in streamlined coolwall aluminium and chemical-resistant plastic – durable in demanding environments
- Compact footprint to optimise use of benchspace
- Options include blocks for 0.2 ml tubes, strips and 96-well microtitre plates used in molecular biology and biotechnology applications (QBD2 & QBH2 only)
- Three programmable temperature/time segments plus end-of program segments (QBH2 only)
ManufacturerGrant Instruments (Cambridge) Ltd
- Dry Block Heaters
Number of blocks2
Heat output300 W (230V) and 200W (120V)
Heating temperature rangeAmbient +5 to 200°C