Grant Bio PTR-25 360° Vertical Mini Rotator
|Dimensions||155 x 190 x 325mm|
|Temperature range||4 to 40ºC|
|Speed||5 to 30 oscil/min|
|Timer, with automatic switch-off||1 minute to 24 hours|
|External power supply||Input AC 120-230V, 50/60Hz Output DC 12V|
|Power consumption||1.3W (0.11A)|
|Input voltage||12V dc|
The PTR Series are compact variable-speed, variable-angle vertical rotators providing vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration.
- 360° vertical rotation – creates long wave motion for mixing large particles
- Reciprocation – creates long and medium wave motion for medium and large particles
- Vibration – creates short wave motion for mixing for small particles
All actions may be set for continuous or timed operation, and individual phases may be linked together for absolute flexibility.
- 360° vertical rotation, reciprocation and vibration can be set for continuous or timed operation, or linked together in different combinations to ensure optimum mixing conditions for your application
- Choice of two models – PTR-35 or PTR-60 – with different speeds and microtube capacities
- Vertical rotation speed: 1 to 100 rpm
- Reciprocal rotation: 1 to 90° turning angle
- Vibration: programmable in a burst of 1 to 5 seconds
- Very easy to operate, with simple set-up of multi-segment programs via push buttons and the 2-line LCD status display, fully programmable sequence of functions, including pause
- Capacity of up to 26 (PTR-35), 48 (PTR-60) microtubes and a maximum rotating speed of up to 100 rpm.
- Optional accessory platform for accommodating tubes of different diameters
- Reliable and extremely quiet motor produces regulated and reproducible rotation throughout the speed range
- Compact with a low profile and small footprint – fits neatly into the workspace
- Suitable to be used in cold rooms and incubators
Suitable for 360° vertical mixing applications including immuno precipitations and other affinity matrix applications, prevention of blood coagulation, latex diagnostics. Used in a variety of applications, from hybridisation reactions, cell growth, soft extraction and homogenisation of biological components in solution as well as reactions for binding and washing magnetic particles.