Endecotts SieveWare for Windows - Single User License
|Application||evaluation of size analysis|
1. Parameter entry
All available parameters (such as sieve stack configuration, dead weight of the sieve, sieve shaker settings) as well as the characteristics, which may have to be calculated, can be entered.
2. Sieve analysis
The program accepts automatic and manual data entries from both scale and sieve system. The Octagon 200CL can be automatically controlled with SieveWare via RS232 communication. After the sieve analysis is completed, the loaded sieves are reweighed. By determining the weight difference, the program automatically detects the mass proportions and assigns them accordingly to the corresponding fractions.
SieveWare calculates all common particle distributions as well as the characteristic values of the particle size, thus making it possible to present the results in standard presentation forms, such as tables and charts. Cumulative throughput or residual values, distribution density and histograms can be included in the standard particle size distributions.
4. Data export
All measured data can be printed, saved and exported as tables and charts.
SieveWare, the software for particle size analyses, exceeds manual evaluation in many aspects, due to the fact that the software is able toautomatically control the necessary measurement and weighing procedures – from the registration of the weight of the sieve up to the evaluation of the data.
- Automatic registration, evaluation and administration of measurement data
- Logical, self-explanatory interface
- Measurement protocol in accordance with different standards
- Complex transformation into charts and tables
- Data link to different measurement instruments
- Automatic detection and configuration of common analytical scales
- Comprehensive data export
- Comprehensive help texts & detailed manual