Endecotts MIN200/23060 MINOR 200 Sieve Shaker, Range: 38 µm to 125 mm, 230 V, 60 Hz
- for up to 8 full height 200 mm (8”) diameter sieves (to be ordered separately), including clamping belt system
|Range||38 µm to 125 mm|
|Drive / sieving motion||electromagnetic|
|Max. batch / feed capacity||3 kg|
|Max. number of sieves||8 full height / 16 half height (200 mm sieves)|
|Amplitude||~ 1.6 mm*|
|Speed||3,000 min-1 at 50 Hz|
|Time display||analog, 0 - 60 min, continuously|
|Suitable for dry sieving||yes|
|Suitable for wet sieving||-|
|Sieve diameter||100 / 200 mm|
3" / 8"
|Max. height of sieve stack||-|
|Clamping device||clamping belt system (included)|
|Protection code||IP 20|
|Electrical supply||different voltages available|
|W x H x D||262 x 126 mm|
|Net weight||~16 kg|
|for up to 8 full height 200 mm (8”) diameter sieves (to be ordered separately), including clamping belt system|
|MIN200/23050||Minor 200, 230 V, 50 Hz|
|MIN200/11060||Minor 200, 110 V, 60 Hz|
The Minor 200 has been developed and manufactured to combine low cost with the benefits of a well-designed and engineered shaker. It incorporates many features usually found only on larger, more expensive models.
It is ideal for the use in laboratories and plants since it is compact and genuinely portable (weighing only 17kg). The sieve stack is held firmly in position by a clamping belt system. Removing it allows the whole unit to be stored in a space less than 200 mm high.
There are no rotating parts in the Minor 200 - consequently it is quiet in operation and maintenance free.
- Electromagnetic drive for quiet and virtually maintenance free operation
- Compact & portable (weighing only 17kg)
- Requires only small storage space due to small footprint and easily removable clamping belt system (included)
- Easy to use
- Different voltages available
- Complies with the requirements of AASHTO T 27