Ultrasonic industrial cleaners with frequency changeover.
Two frequencies (25/45 kHz or 35/130 kHz) can be manually changed over for intensive and gentle cleaning in the TI-H ultrasonic cleaners. Thereby, the first frequency pair (25/45 kHz) is ideally used for cleaning hard surfaces such as metal or glass. For the second frequency pair, oils and greases on hard surfaces can best be cleaned using 35 kHz and sensitive surfaces such as from the jewellery or electronics can best be cleaned using the high frequency of 130 kHz.
Manually welded cleaning baths made of particularly cavitation-resistant special stainless steel ensure long durability of the equipment and enable robust use for different industrial applications.
Powerful cleaning unit of robust quality, with ergonomic design and innovative technology:
● two selectable frequencies on MF2 and MF3 models for intensive and gentle cleaning
● available frequency pairs 25/45kHz, 35/130kHz or single-frequency 35kHz
● multi-frequency model with 25/45 kHz: 25 kHz for the coarse cleaning and removal of lapping and polishing media 45 kHz for the fine cleaning and removal of oil and grease ideal for hard surfaces made of metal and glass in the industrial, craft and jewellery manufacturing sector, only suitable for hard precious stones
● multi-frequency model with 35/130 kHz: 35 kHz for the removal of oil and grease from hard surfaces, such as metal, glass and hard precious stones 130 kHz for the cleaning of sensitive surfaces in the jewellery or electronics business
● Degas mode for the efficient degassing of the cleaning liquid
● Sweep mode for the perfect sound field distribution
● variable ultrasonic power
● transducer tanks made of special stainless steel, for powerful use and a long service life of the transducer tank
● timer for ultrasonic activity, variable between 0 and15 min. and permanent operation
● temperature control 30 - 80 °C