Electrothermal CMUA3000/CE 3000ml CMUA Series Metal Cased Heating and Stirring Mantle , 230v 50/ 60Hz, 75w, With UK and EU plugs
|CMUA Model||CMUA0100, CMUA0250||CMUA0500, CMUA1000||CMUA2000, CMUA3000, CMUA5000|
|Case Material||Powder Coated Aluminium||Powder Coated Aluminium||Powder Coated Aluminium|
|Max Element Temperature||450°C||450°C||450°C|
|Dimensions (d x w x h), mm||175 x 175 x 150||220 x 220 x 170||320 x 320 x 220|
|Shipping Weight, kg||0.75||1.5||2.75|
CMUA Electromantles share all the excellent features of the CMU Electromantle, but with the added functionality of magnetic stirring. For convenience and safety, the electric circuitry for stirring is built into the base of the heater, enabling powerful stirring over a wide range of solution volumes and viscosities using a magnetic stir bar.
Stirring operation is simply achieved by placing the correct style and sized magnetic stir bar into the flask, selecting the minimum speed on the stirring dial control and then ramping up slowly to the required speed. The correct style and size of stir bar is determined according to the flask volume and the viscosity of its contents.
Stir speed is bi-directional and easily adjustable, and as an added feature, there is an auto-recapture switch fitted. Occasionally, the magnetic coupling to the stir bar may be interrupted and the stirring motion may be temporarily lost. Should there be a need to re-activate stirring, this can be quickly remedied by reducing the stir speed and then activating the auto-recapture switch; normal stirring can then be resumed at the desired speed.
• Round bottom flask capacity of between 100ml - 5000ml
• Stirring speed up to 2000rpm
• Auto-recapture of magnetic stir bar; simple switch to re-activate stirring
• "Cool-to-the-touch" exterior
• Element temperatures up to 450°C
• Built-in energy regulator
• Indicator lamps for power and heater operation
• Replaceable insulated heater and stirring cartridge
• An easy to clean powder coated aluminium outer casing
• Non-skid feet and support rod bracket
• Added safety features such as a grounded earth screen and double fuses