Using our preferred partner UPS we can ship nationally and internationally.
UPS Tracking Information Link
The only Terms of Sale we use is DDU
The Terms of Sale is the point at which the seller has fulfilled their obligations and the goods are said to have been delivered to the buyer.
- Free Carrier (FCA/FOB): Free Carrier at a named port of export. The seller quotes the buyer a price that covers all costs up to and including delivery of goods aboard an overseas vessel (e.g. airplane).
- Carriage Insurance Paid (CIP/CIF): Carriage Insurance Paid to a named overseas port of disembarkation (i.e. import). The seller quotes a price for the goods, including insurance, plus all transportation and miscellaneous charges to the point of disembarkation from the vessel.
- Carriage Paid To (CPT/C&F): Carriage Paid To is the named overseas port of disembarkation (i.e. import). The seller quotes a price for the goods that includes the cost of transportation to the named point of import. The cost of insurance is left to the buyer's account.
- Ex Works (EXW): The price quoted applies only at the point of origin and the seller agrees to place the goods at the disposal of the buyer at a specific place on the date or within the period fixed. All other charges are to the account of the buyer.
- Delivered at Place (DAP): The seller delivers the goods when they are placed at the disposal of the buyer on the arriving means of transport ready for unloading at the named place of destination. Parties are advised to specify as clearly as possible the point within the agreed place of destination, because risks transfer at this point from seller to buyer.
- Delivered at Terminal (DAT): The seller delivers when the goods, once unloaded from the arriving means of transport, are placed at the disposal of the buyer at a named terminal, port, or place of destination. 'Terminal' includes quay (wharf), warehouse, container yard or road, rail or air terminal. Both parties should agree on the terminal and if possible a point within the terminal where the risks will transfer from the seller to the buyer.
- Delivered Duty Unpaid (DDU): The seller fulfills his obligation to deliver when the goods have been made available at the named place. The seller bears the costs and risks involved in bringing the goods thereto but not the costs and risks of clearing customs.
- Delivered Duty Paid (DDP): The seller fulfills his obligation to deliver when the goods have been made available at the named place in the country of importation. The seller has to bear the risks and cost, including duties, taxes and other charges of delivering the goods.
Transit Times and Costs
The Laboratory Store will offer 2 options when quoting for your convenience to choose from
- Economy Service
- Priority Service
both will have their separate transit times and associated costs for you to select when finalising your order.