1101D and 1102D Mel-Temp®
The updated 1101D Mel-Temp® Digital Melting Point Apparatus offers a quick and easy way to measure the melting points of samples at a budget price with a temperature resolution of ±1°C. It is ideal for multiple users, being ergonomically designed to ensure comfortable viewing for everyone, with a height-adjustable extension arm and a viewing head that may be rotated to suit each user. As a visual aid, the viewing head holds a viewing magnifier that offers 8X magnification.
As a further convenience, the extension arm is completely collapsible and can be neatly folded away into the unit, so that the unit can be stored flat to save space.
• Membrane keypad with simple menus for intuitive use
• Push button controls are conveniently located to ensure that temperatures can be recorded without looking away from the sample
• Digital microprocessor with ±1°C resolution provides fast warm-up and accurate temperature control
• Samples in 3 capillary tubes may be viewed simultaneously.
Safety and convenience
• 3 Audible beeps indicate that the oven temperature is stable and ready for sample
• Adjustable arm with viewing magnifier can be folded away into the unit
• Adjustable object lens for sharp focus
• Rotating viewing head and safety eye piece to protect against glare and hot zone
• Integral light and wide angle 8X viewing magnifier enhance sample observation, so that all 3 samples can be viewed without eye strain
• Units can be calibrated by the user on their site or by the manufacturer/service organisation. If calibrated by the user, a calibration kit is required
• Improved calibration procedure using a calibration key
Accessories Ordering Information
|AT4042||Capillary tubes 1.5mm ( 10 x 100 pack)|
|AT4043||Capillary tubes 2.0mm ( 10 x 100 pack)|
|AZ9220||1A PSU mains (UK)|
|AZ9220X1||1A PSU mains ( 115V for US)|
|AZ9220X6||1A PSU mains (EU)|
|SMP-KIT||Melting Point Standards, Vanillin, Caffeine & Sulphanilamide|