CERI 752050 L-column2 ODS C18 Octadecyl HPLC Cartridge Guard Column, Guard Column, (Pack of 3), 4.6mm x 10mm, 5μm Particle Size
|Average particle size:||2µm, 3µm, 5µm|
|Average pore size:||120 Å|
|Surface area:||340 m2/g|
|Carbon contents:||17 %|
|Bonded phase:||C18 (Octadecyl)|
|Range of pH:||pH 2 – pH 9|
The cartridge is mounted on the special holder, making it easy to replace the cartridge. There are two types of dedicated holders: direct connection and non-direct connection.
L-column2 ODS exceeds even the high performance of L-column ODS by virtue of its advanced new end-capping method. It accommodates the analysis of acidic, basic and chelating compounds.
- Sharper peaks for acidic, basic and chelating compounds due to extremely low silanol adsorption.
- Superior peak shapes in both acetonitrile/water and methanol/water mobile phases makes L-column2 ODS convenient to use.
- Economical due to high durability in a wide range of pH and temperature.
- Uniform lot to lot reproducibility of analyses due to extensive quality control measures.
ManufacturerChemicals Evaluation and Research Institute (CERI)
- Chromatography HPLC or GC
Particle size (µm)5
Internal Diameter (mm)4.6
Packing PhaseL-column2 ODS